Soccer Teams Having Basketball Jerseys, (Arsenal Away added)

Thecargeek

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are straight up beautiful

Thank you for the support.

I believe somewhere that next year Bayern will have dark red red instead of blue. Although I prefer your look right now. My only issue is that the Bundesliga logo has someone kicking a soccerball/football.

What do you mean that they will have dark red, as in their next jersey, or the blue diamond on the badge will change to dark red (which will never happen). If you meant the jersey, ya they're like Russia one year darker red one year lighter, but most commonly they're jerseys are the red I used, since that is their badge colour.

As for the Bundesliga Logo having a soccer/football, I've said this before, and maybe I needed to clarify this on my behalf when I started this topic, is I'm not turning soccer (football) teams into basketball ones, I'm just imagining soccer (football) teams to have jerseys that looked like basketball ones, specifically NBA looking ones. (So the teams are soccer, but imaging them wearing BB jerseys)

I'm sorry if that wasn't clear in the start, it's a mistake on my end.

If it's that much trouble then it's not worth it. You don't have to change the color.

Thank you, a lot, for understanding, it's just it would take me around 3 hours. (I know, it is a long time, it's just I'm a beginner)

If I truly have the time tomorrow, I will gladly do so.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

That update is fantastic.

Wow. Bayern looks amazing. Great job.

Bayern looking great! If you are taking suggestions (you don't have to though), can you please do Chelsea and/or Columbus Crew?

Bayern looking great! If you are taking suggestions (you don't have to though), can you please do Chelsea and/or Columbus Crew?

Good choices! I'd like to see these as well as Tottenham and philly union

Thanks, everyone for the support.

I do take suggestions, and your Chelsea and Columbus are on the list, so is Spoz's choices.

Seriously a huge thanks to everyone, I was busy today so I couldn't release anything, but hopefully I'll get back on track tom.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

I'm back with some bad news, the exam break is over and so I'm going back to school on Monday, meaning I will not be able to post as often. I will try to make weekly posts of the requests given, if that's okay with you guys, but before I start with school I want to finish off Bayern, and since Biscuit requested the away I decided to do it before my third.

The Away jersey is less innovative than the rest since it is based off of this years Soccer away. I chose to base it off of this year's since it is the most popular and loved away jersey in all of soccer for 2015. Mostly because it looks retro yet stylish. The input of the beautiful colours just gets everybody. It isn't so detailed and innovative, as I said, but it is simply pretty.

For this Basketball version I tried to recreate the same design except input some minor details. The first is the popular "Mia san Mia" which is a huge and important saying in Bavarian for Bayern, meaning "We are Who We are". I also added a little chequered blue on the top of the collar. Nothing too special. on the shorts I had a few problems, the first is I had some crazy ideas, but they wouldn't work out for a classy jersey. So I decided to do two simple designs, the first I like better. I also changed the colour of the Bunds. badge to suit the colour of red on the jersey for the fun of it. I know it might not be what you expected, but hopefully this one doesn't disappoint.

Tell me what you think, and thanks a lot for the Feedback, C & C, suggestions, support, requests and overall views and comments. They truly encourage me to do more.

Bayernawaybb1_zps386a48f7.png

This is the plainer version..

Bayernawaybb2_zpsd10bc30f.png

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Archived