Soccer Teams Having Basketball Jerseys, (Arsenal Away added)

Thecargeek

I have a question guys, I've seen many basketball jersey forums and I've noticed the home away and sometimes third jerseys are always the same, except different colours. I've said before that I'm not so familiar with Basketball because in soccer every jersey should look different, if it doesn't than people complain that the designer is lazy, but I've noticed in Basketball everyone has it the same design and no one complains.

SO my question to you guys, do you want me to have each home, away and third jerseys look different or all the same (sometimes the third different), obviously if you want the first choice than I can finish concepts quicker, second choice longer.

Should I put a poll?

Please answer.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm back after the first week of school. What sucks is not only do I have loads of work, I have been sick the past three days, and it doesn't feel good. I did ask about the poll, nice to see people voting, much appreciation.

I have for you guys the Bayern third jersey. Before placing the poll I thought to myself that many people doing in the basketball forums, they have one design for the whole team, which isn't expectable in soccer (football) between fans. Since I thought this is a trend in Basketball and people liked the Bavarian Bayern home, I decided to make the third jersey the same as that except black and based off of one of the greatest third jerseys, 2012-2013 Bayern third with the sun rays, yet I made it Bavarian colours.

To be honest I didn't try so hard, as you can tell on this, it's just I've been really tired and thought this is something typical in Basketball kits, but since it seems not many in the poll say I should do this, I won't.

Thank you for your time, C&C is respected and wanted:

Bayernthirdbavbb_zps86b599e4.png

Willing to do the perth glory and as roma

Sure I have an awesome design thought up in my head for Perth Glory, but it will take a long time, since there are many other requests, thanks for your input.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

I would like to bump this thread, since I haven't been getting C&C lately...

Id go with the first option. Also amazing work.

I like the new logo you got there using colors of team I like this jersey try fixing the 2 middle stripes but it looks cool difanitly would buy it

Thanks to both you guys and Spoz for following and supporting this thread from the start, @Token I'll fix them later, also noticed it but have loads of school work.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

I will be putting this topic on hold, (taking a hiatus from it) after I finish almost all suggestions, from above.

Since I don't believe it is getting enough attention for C&C and so on. Also because I want to start on another bigger topic.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Here is the final Liverpool jersey to finish it off and start a new team (Most Likely Arsenal). I always associate Liverpool home jerseys with red and gold, and so I didn't leave that short noticed. I used a faded affect all around the jersey, but also left it simple for class. The top back of the jersey has the 96 in honour of the Hillsborough disaster. I also used the Liverpool font, and kept low faded golden markings on the bottom of the shorts ans jerseys.

Here it is, and please give me C&C since I got about one for the last two releases.

Liverpoolhomebb_zps69ea04c9.png

I will start to put groups of jerseys instead of one by one, so it won't be so cluttered, also I will add links in the first original comment to lead you to the jerseys.

From now on it will be groups of three or two jersey releases.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

I gotta say the gradient doesn't look too bad on the uniform. I could see that working. On the numbers and wordmarks though, it doesn't work. The top of them get lost in the red of the jersey. I'd just go solid yellow for them just to make it visible. Beyond that, good work as always cargeek, been really liking the concepts you've been making in this thread.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

Hey could you do Everton? The red :censored:e jerseys actually look good for red :censored:e.

Yes I do take suggestions and thanks for commenting it greatly encourages me.

I might take a hiatus, as I said a few posts ago, since I didn't get much C&C, and because I'm thinking of doing a new series, but for sure I will do don't worry.

I gotta say the gradient doesn't look too bad on the uniform. I could see that working. On the numbers and wordmarks though, it doesn't work. The top of them get lost in the red of the jersey. I'd just go solid yellow for them just to make it visible. Beyond that, good work as always cargeek, been really liking the concepts you've been making in this thread.

Thanks a lot Lamprey, C&C is always welcome, and I did think about your idea, and I did try it, but then I didn't like it so I changed it to all faded effect. This isn't my greatest of designs and I'm pretty disappointed with myself for not thinking of a better idea for my favourite club, but then again as I said I wanted it to stay simple because that's what the fans like. Thank you for the feedback. Here is how the text and logos look without the fade, and I honestly like it more:

Liverpoolhomebbedit_zps05a415d8.png

Awesome job. Can't wait for the other mls and bpl and other ones

Thank you Biscuit for all the support, appreciate it.

I think hkme and away should be same design different colors, but tbird should be brand new. It's your concept I'm only here to view and give c and c

Thank you Spoz for your C&C, always welcome and wanted. As for the jerseys the away was based off of this years Soccer away released by Warrior, I've never been a fan of their designs after the first release which I adored and actually bought. Either way because it was based off of the popular away it would be weird for me to have it also as the home. If you don't like this design please go ahead and tell me what you want to see, since I'm not as proud of it either. For the third jersey I've already released, one of my personal favourites here it is:

liverpoolthirdbbedit_zpsbd6675d9.png

Thanks a lot to everyone's comments.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Archived