Soccer Teams Having Basketball Jerseys, (Arsenal Away added)

Thecargeek

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't love the white shorts with the red shirt, but I do like the kit design. I especially like how the shorts stripe looks like an overhead view of a cannon. Great job.

Agreed. The design looks good, but the mismatch shorts throws it off. You don't see many--if any--basketball uniforms with different jerseys and shorts.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Who's next?

Arsenal away and most likely third. After that will be your Tottenham, which I'll be honest with you will be hard. Then comes NY City, and then Union, once again will be hard.

Hahaha you suggested hard ones but I'll take up the challenge.

I think the Arsenal Kits look great, and I prefer the numbers to be just white. I think you made these unique enough under the circumstances. Would still like to see Yellow and Blue :P

I will use the yellow and blue, its classic and a must have as an away. I'm just afraid the blue on the home will clash with the away, hopefully that won't be the case.

Thanks for the feedback.

Given the fact that he gave C&C already and this guy isn't revealing the next team until he does it I think he gets a pass.

I go in order by suggestions so after I finish one, I do the next suggested one which is Spoz's Spurs. I do usually state that I will be doing the team next but sometimes I don't since the people who follow it regularly know I follow the order of suggestions.

Hope that cleared things up.

This one is so unique and differen I like it

I like original or one with white the best but original is best

Thanks for the support and comments.

I don't love the white shorts with the red shirt, but I do like the kit design. I especially like how the shorts stripe looks like an overhead view of a cannon. Great job.

Ya me too when I first did the colours I wasn't too impressed with it. Since it did look bad, but I mean you can't kill the culture of the club, if I put red shorts the fans would hate it, comparing it to a Liverpool jersey, if you have any suggestions on what to do go ahead and tell me.

I like how you picked that up, with the cannon.

Thanks for feedback.

Agreed. The design looks good, but the mismatch shorts throws it off. You don't see many--if any--basketball uniforms with different jerseys and shorts.

As I said with Miller you can't change culture and history. I didn't enjoy the white and red since it doesn't look good to have different colours of shorts and shirts on Basketball kits, but if I do that I would be disrespectful to the fans and club itself.

If you have any suggestions on what to do go ahead and tell me.

Thanks, everyone, for all the suggestions, feedback, love, and support.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

• 3 weeks later...

Just want to start off by saying, It has been a long time since I've uploaded on this topic. The main reason was because I've been having sooo many exams and work in school that I can't even keep up. So I had to put designing aside and work on the priorities first. Hope you guys don't mind. The second reason is because I'll be honest I have been getting bored of designing basketball jerseys. I just have so many other concepts on my mind dealing with soccer such as redesigning Premier League, and also recreating my childhood fantasy soccer league and so on.

But I do have a Arsenal away jersey for you guys, and this is probably my least favourite jersey of them all. I don't know why but I feel like it is very plain. The original design in my head was way better than how it turned out. It is four zig zag lines that resemble the markings of a canon shot. Hint you can see the ball at the top. I chose to use gunners as a wordmark since that would work well on a BB jersey.

The four lines represent the position Arsenal are always in the league, hahahahahaha just jokes.

It just didn't turn out how I liked it too, and I just want to say maybe the C&C could help making it better. I don't know if I will continue making this series, because I believe if you don't have the heart to do it, the designs will not turn out the best, for example this one. Than again I don't want to let down the people following this.

Tell me what you think C&C really really really greatly appreciated.

Tn49gw1.png

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

I like the jersey a lot. lol the joke is funny arsenal always forth. I understand why its plain and if you want to put this concept on hold its okay we understand. if you don't want to make basketball concepts its okay since it wont turn out as great. try something new but don't forget about this topic since I enjoy it a lot.

like the input of the ball on the top I have no idea how to make shorts look better but it looks good. again if you don't want to do this no neeed

Archived