Soccer Teams Having Basketball Jerseys, (Arsenal Away added)

Thecargeek

Hey Guys,

This is my first ever topic, it is a simple idea that came to my mind when seeing tbdaniel's basketball jersey templates. This whole idea is revolved around soccer teams (since I'm a huge soccer fan) having basketball jerseys, and how they will look like. For example I will take a certain soccer team, and recreate their jerseys to look like Basketball ones.

Be sure to leave feed back, it is all welcome, just make sure to go easy on me since this is actually my first time using programs to create concepts, and so I'm not familiar with such a thing, since I always sketched my jersey designs.

Also the jerseys that I will release, will be based off of the teams' colours, jersey providers and such. They will not have sponsors on them, and I will try to make them as relatable as possible.

I will also use @tbdaniel15 's basketball template, since it is awesome, and tell me what you think about the jerseys, I'm not a pro since I typically design only soccer jerseys.

Thank you for your time.

My first jersey is the Liverpool (My favourite team) away, I based it off of this seasons since so many people enjoyed the colours and design, tell me what you think. Hopefully I will also get up the home and third jerseys:

Liverpoolawaybb_zpsfbc2f352.png?t=142152

EDIT: I will now be posting full sets of teams and linking them here:

Liverpool

Bayern Munich

Orlando City

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is tbdamiel15's jersey allowed to be used

Yes, he gave it for everyone to use, I've seen many designers already using it, and I know, it looks awesome.

Welcome to the crossover game!

Liverpool looks good. It would pass as a college uniform. I would either make the inline more noticeable or just eliminate it. But this is a fantastic start.

What do you mean by the inline? I could fix it if you'd like.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

I would suggest making the numbers a tad bigger on both the front and back of the shirt. Also, right now you have "Liverpool" on the front of the shorts.. I would suggest either getting rid of that or moving it to the back.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I would suggest making the numbers a tad bigger on both the front and back of the shirt. Also, right now you have "Liverpool" on the front of the shorts.. I would suggest either getting rid of that or moving it to the back.

Okay, gotcha, hopefully gonna get that up in a short bit.

Can you do Orlando City FC and New York FC

Hopefully I can get to it. Since I'm extremely slow.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Okay, gotcha, hopefully gonna get that up in a short bit.

Hopefully I can get to it. Since I'm extremely slow.
cool

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

So here are the edits that upperV03 asked for:

This first one is the bigger numbers with no Liverpool text on the shorts.

Liverpoolawaybbedit2_zpsa2538108.png

I decided to increase the front number abit, once again. This edit has the Liverpool text on the back between the stripes.

Liverpoolawaybbedit3_zps289997d2.png?t=1

Liverpoolawaybbedit4_zpscf6a6170.png?t=1

While this one has them above the stripes. Thanks for all the feedback guys.

So far looks nice

Thanks a lot.

My first time designing a bb jersey.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Definatly back for Liverpool. Looks very smart. Would love to see how you would handle arsenal or reading.

Thanks a lot man, I'll try to get to it, I got many requests and I'm not so quick, since it takes me about 3 days just to make 1 jersey.

Thanks a lot for the support.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Any suggestions on how you want the Orlando jersey to look, I was thinking, although a bit different than what they usually have, a clean jersey with gold pinstripes, and I'll try to think of something else to go well with it.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

I would suggest using a Liverpool wordmark instead of L.F.C. They wouldn't be a football club.

Also, basketball teams rarely use initials there.

Ya I wanted to note that I will keep the team names with Football Club instead of something such as Basketball Club, if you know what I mean.

...and hopefully when I get to designing the Third and Home, I will add the name as "Liverpool".

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

The Reds look good here. One suggestion, though... Instead of a torch, why not use the Liver bird? Also, I heard sleeveless soccer jerseys almost became a thing a while back. The trend started in Africa, but FIFA put the skids to that when Cameroon tried having one. That same team also experimented with one-piece uniforms.

Archived