Soccer Teams Having Basketball Jerseys, (Arsenal Away added)

Thecargeek

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Spoz, Here is the Final Set for the day, before I start my new Jersey designs and that is Orlando City, no alternate for them, only the classy royal home and crazy away lion scratches, I also added a faded away which is more classy for the people who wouldn't like absurd:

OrlandoFullJerseySet_zps093ebdcf.png

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Having big difficulties with Arsenal, I want to make it innovative not like what Nike and Puma are doing/did with Arsenal.

Any ideas, or should I just make them clean and simple?

Whatever you see fit

The issue is I can't really. I want it a bit unique with details, but it just isn't working. I feel like if I just go plain and clean like what normal Arsenal jerseys are it will be boring.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Having big difficulties with Arsenal, I want to make it innovative not like what Nike and Puma are doing/did with Arsenal.

Any ideas, or should I just make them clean and simple?

Whatever you see fit

The issue is I can't really. I want it a bit unique with details, but it just isn't working. I feel like if I just go plain and clean like what normal Arsenal jerseys are it will be boring.
if you need to trace or need reference images let me know

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Definatly back for Liverpool. Looks very smart. Would love to see how you would handle arsenal or reading.

So here is the Arsenal home jersey. I'll be honest I was having difficulties with making the jersey unique yet simple, since Arsenal kits have always been very bland in my opinion, and so I guess that's how it will always be, I mean they always change the away and third jerseys, why can't they slightly mix about the home. Either way here is the Arsenal home. I was inspired by three jerseys, and that was this years home, last season's home, and also the 90's Nike jerseys. I added a good amount of blue to this to go along with the crest, and I put a simple dark to light red gradient to honour their history of jerseys (which started off with the dark red jerseys in I believe the 70's or so, and now they are light red). I made a simple and thick lined design going on the side of the shorts and shirt. Finally i added the iconic cannon and obviously "The Gunners" nickname.

Hope you guys like it, I enjoined doing it, if you think there is too much blue please go ahead and tell me.

Finally I appreciate all the C&C, and please don't limit the amount you want to throw at me, thank you.

Arsenalhomebb_zpsb3254624.png

^ whatever that's about...

What if you did the Yellow/Blue as the light home and the Red/White for the aways?

I think you switched up the two, but ya I was going to do that, and thanks for your suggestion. (For the home, before you wrote this I decided to insert blue in the design, if you think it's too much go ahead and tell me, always appreciate the C&C).

EDIT: Also if anyone knows a better place where I can upload images other than photobucket, since they have a bandwidth limit, please go ahead and tell me.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Wow, Pool's kits look sexy af, same with Bayern. The Pool clash with yellow is just amazing, and I love Bayern's alt, because it's bla without being BFBS. I'm not too big on Orlando, I'd either make the home kit more extreme, or tame down the clash. And Arsenal looks awesome, I love the # font, but I'd make the collar either blue or white.

That's what- She

Wow, Pool's kits look sexy af, same with Bayern. The Pool clash with yellow is just amazing, and I love Bayern's alt, because it's bla without being BFBS. I'm not too big on Orlando, I'd either make the home kit more extreme, or tame down the clash. And Arsenal looks awesome, I love the # font, but I'd make the collar either blue or white.

Thank you for the comment, my personal favourite is Liverpool Alt. and I also like kinda the Bayern Alt.

For Orlando City, I did them a long time ago. For the home it was meant to be clean, sleek and classy, since the club doesn't really have a history becuase they were just established, I had troubles with them, so I kept them simple. As for the away I was aiming to make it crazy as you can tell, but I did make three original versions one also very simple for the purpose of people (might) not of enjoyed them. That was on page 3. If you don't like them that much go ahead and tell me exactly what you want to see.

Thank you for the feedback on the Arsenal, I did it with the white collar, and it felt very cramped so I took away the blue diagonal stripes.

tTMzXjz.png

...but I also changed the stripes and left the collar on Spoz's edit.

I'd say just make the blue in the numbers straight, so that if they are in any order the line would look straight and connect. Very well done

Thanks a lot Spoz for the comments, here is the edit with an added white collar.

QKnfYDC.png

Awesome job.

Thank you for the support biscuit.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Thank you for the comment, my personal favourite is Liverpool Alt. and I also like kinda the Bayern Alt.

For Orlando City, I did them a long time ago. For the home it was meant to be clean, sleek and classy, since the club doesn't really have a history becuase they were just established, I had troubles with them, so I kept them simple. As for the away I was aiming to make it crazy as you can tell, but I did make three original versions one also very simple for the purpose of people (might) not of enjoyed them. That was on page 3. If you don't like them that much go ahead and tell me exactly what you want to see.

Thank you for the feedback on the Arsenal, I did it with the white collar, and it felt very cramped so I took away the blue diagonal stripes.

tTMzXjz.png

...but I also changed the stripes and left the collar on Spoz's edit.

I'd say just make the blue in the numbers straight, so that if they are in any order the line would look straight and connect. Very well done

Thanks a lot Spoz for the comments, here is the edit with an added white collar.

QKnfYDC.png

Awesome job.

Thank you for the support biscuit.
no problem. seeing all this helps me

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Who's next?

is everyone turning into the old me now
At least they don't quote an essay just to say one sentence.

I think the Arsenal Kits look great, and I prefer the numbers to be just white. I think you made these unique enough under the circumstances. Would still like to see Yellow and Blue :P

Archived