North American Touring Car Championship

biscuit faces of them

Hey everyone this is my first post of concepts ever.
I figure do something different from the rest. A semi fictional racing series called the North American Touring Car Championship. The first season will have 10 factory teams with 2 drivers each. Races will come later. I can't put pics via the mobile site on my phone here is the list so far.ill post pics later when I am on desktop

Mobil 1 AMG:19-Tim Pappas 20-Maxime Martin
Nissan Sony Motorsports:6:Lucas Luhr 7:Dirk Vierner
MPower BMW:1-Andy Priaux 2-Nelson Piquet Jr
Red Bull Dodge:15-Travis Pastrana 16-Timer Timersanov
Volvo Castrol:8-Robert Dalghran 9-Jan Heylan
Chevrolet Valvoline:10-Andy Pilgrim 11-Patrick Sandell
Ford EcoBoost:17-Joey Hand 18-Memo Rojas
Honda Metro PCS:13-Simon Pageneaud 14-Hideki Mutoh
Infiniti Racing:3-Ernie Francis 4-Scott Sharp
Volkswagen Motorsports:0-Sebastian Ogier 00-Medhi Bennani

Photos to come soon

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Interested, I've always wondered about posting motorsports material here but never could come up with a full concept.

Are these going to be pictures of the cars, logos for teams/races/league or suits/helmets etc?

This will be great to see a NATCC concept series here on the board. I am looking forward to seeing what you can do with it as a touring car championship is definitely needed here in North America, like WTCC, BTCC and DTM has done for Europe. More concept motorsports the better I say :)

As for posting motorsports concept material on here, I was doing some F1 concept material last year on CCLSC including nose components of teams and designed an adaptable F1 car livery (free to download and use). It was my first concept work here on CCSLC and got some positive C&C on them. As well, Dave Ship did a Williams Martini Racing fantasy livery on CCSLC as well. It was well done. Worth taking a look at both.

This will be great to see a NATCC concept series here on the board. I am looking forward to seeing what you can do with it as a touring car championship is definitely needed here in North America, like WTCC, BTCC and DTM has done for Europe. More concept motorsports the better I say :)

As for posting motorsports concept material on here, I was doing some F1 concept material last year on CCLSC including nose components of teams and designed an adaptable F1 car livery (free to download and use). It was my first concept work here on CCSLC and got some positive C&C on them. As well, Dave Ship did a Williams Martini Racing fantasy livery on CCSLC as well. It was well done. Worth taking a look at both.

Thanks. Looking forward to doing it.also are you planning on doing a f1 set for 2015.

28ahpn4.jpg

I was thinking of doing an F1 concept series for 2015. Was thinking more of a 2015 season race recap, round by round. But haven't thought all the details out yet. There are very few motorsport concept series on this site. But the funny thing is there are tons of racing fans on this site.

Hey Guys some quick lineup changes and new poll.

Mobil 1 AMG:19-Tim Pappas 20-Maxime Martin
Nissan Sony Motorsports:6:Lucas Luhr 7:Dirk Vierner
MPower BMW:1-Andy Priaux 2-Nelson Piquet Jr
Red Bull Dodge:15-Travis Pastrana 16-Timer Timersanov
Volvo Castrol:8-Robert Dalghran 9-Vitaly Petrov
Chevrolet Valvoline:10-Andy Pilgrim 11-Liam Doram
Ford EcoBoost:17-Joey Hand 18-Memo Rojas
Honda Metro PCS:13-Kevin Magnessun 14-Hideki Mutoh
Infiniti Racing:3-Jeroon Bleekamolen 4-Toomas Heikenin
Volkswagen Motorsports:0-Sebastian Ogier 00-Buckey Lasek

I want to see what you guys think i should have as the 1st race weekend. 1st team post coming real soon

28ahpn4.jpg

I don't think I've seen a motorsport concept on here ever, so I like your creativity. That being said, these are rough. I can't really tell what's going on here (I don't watch auto racing) but it looks like you're using the same generic font for everything. If you plan on doing car designs, I'm almost positive you can find a .png template of one for paint. I hope based on the C&C you'll get here you can improve your skills because I really want to see how a motorsport concept would look. Just remember, take your time, and stick with it.

spacer.png

I don't think I've seen a motorsport concept on here ever, so I like your creativity. That being said, these are rough. I can't really tell what's going on here (I don't watch auto racing) but it looks like you're using the same generic font for everything. If you plan on doing car designs, I'm almost positive you can find a .png template of one for paint. I hope based on the C&C you'll get here you can improve your skills because I really want to see how a motorsport concept would look. Just remember, take your time, and stick with it.

Thanks so much for your help. I was trying to get the same font that would be on the car's contingency logos, but I do see where are going

28ahpn4.jpg

Thanks so much for your help. I was trying to get the same font that would be on the car's contingency logos, but I do see where are going

I got you, but even in NASCAR there is an array of fonts

by-thenumbers.png.main.png

spacer.png

Ok. Ill keep that in mind when the final spotter guide comes out.speaking of which do you happen to know where I can get most of the .png or jpg templates for the side views of all the cars. I already have the Chevrolet one covered, but the rest are still a little hinky?

28ahpn4.jpg

Ok. Ill keep that in mind when the final spotter guide comes out.speaking of which do you happen to know where I can get most of the .png or jpg templates for the side views of all the cars. I already have the Chevrolet one covered, but the rest are still a little hinky?

There aren't really any good png or jpeg templates of touring cars but that couldn't stop you from using the team photos from BTCC (http://www.btcc.net/teams/) and developing one for each type of manufacturer. Most of them all covered in BTCC that you want in NATCC.

There aren't really any good png or jpeg templates of touring cars but that couldn't stop you from using the team photos from BTCC (http://www.btcc.net/teams/) and developing one for each type of manufacturer. Most of them all covered in BTCC that you want in NATCC.
Thanks. Any advice on how I get Infiniti and Dodge ones

28ahpn4.jpg

Archived