New England Patriots White jersey/grey pants

damnyoutuesday

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get used to it gents, this is what we're gonna be stuck having to look at on Super Bowl Sunday.

A major overdose of navy. I wish the Seahawks would at least wear their wolf gray pants but they won't :oops:

Too bad the NFL doesn't have the same rule like the UEFA Champions League in soccer where both the jerseys (shirts) and pants (shorts) cannot clash.

That Green Bay vs Pittsburgh matchup in Super Bowl XLV did my eyes in with both teams wearing bright yellow pants!

Patriots%20Seahawks%20Football.JPEG-050b

Get used to it gents, this is what we're gonna be stuck having to look at on Super Bowl Sunday.

A major overdose of navy. I wish the Seahawks would at least wear their wolf gray pants but they won't :oops:

Too bad the NFL doesn't have the same rule like the UEFA Champions League in soccer where both the jerseys (shirts) and pants (shorts) cannot clash.

That Green Bay vs Pittsburgh matchup in Super Bowl XLV did my eyes in with both teams wearing bright yellow pants!

SB viewers in international tv markets must think that the league requires every franchise to have navy in their color scheme or some variation of r/w/b.

Have the patriots ever played a game in their current set, where they weren't trying to undermine the rules of the game?

If they have, is it possible to post a pic?

So you're assuming they're guilty until proven innocent? This "western world' thing may not be your cup of tea chief.

Have the patriots ever played a game in their current set, where they weren't trying to undermine the rules of the game?

If they have, is it possible to post a pic?

So you're assuming they're guilty until proven innocent? This "western world' thing may not be your cup of tea chief.

Show me where in my post where I assumed anything? I was asking a question like the OP. This patriots have been found to violate the rules before.

Also, even if I was assuming they are guilty, this is not a criminal matter, the presumption of innocence doesn't apply.

Can't we just say "gray"?

Please?

This. The Seahawks' "Wolf Grey" is the same grey used by everyone else. The Seahawks just got a neat Nikefied name.

NO! We must insist on always saying WOLF GREY every single time we talk about the Seahawks' grey. If we don't the very fabric of our little community will fall apart! It is essential to our existence!!!!1111!!!LOLZOMG

PvO6ZWJ.png

I agree that the NFL should adopt the UEFA rule BUT I'd say the Pats should be forced to wear grey pants. Seahawks blue over white vs the Patriots white over blue would be even more confusing. All blue vs all white/grey would be the best.

Please?

This. The Seahawks' "Wolf Grey" is the same grey used by everyone else. The Seahawks just got a neat Nikefied name.

Or, conversly, if you insist on saying "wolf gray" you should be forced to research every dumb name that each individule team uses when refering to their colors and religously write it out each time. This would include the Rams' "new century blue" the Texans' "battlefield red" and the Cowboys, "post-operative face-lift green".

Please?

NO! We must insist on always saying WOLF GREY every single time we talk about the Seahawks' grey. If we don't the very fabric of our little community will fall apart! It is essential to our existence!!!!1111!!!LOLZOMG

I posted this yesterday on Twitter...here are the two teams' colors, looking at the Nike equivalents:

SuperBowl49ColorComparison_TC2.png

Notes: I don't have the Nike Color Code for the Dark Gray used in the Seahawks' numeral pattern...also note that the Navy and Gray used by the two teams ARE EXACTLY THE SAME COLOR.

There was a commercial a few years back that featured the Patriots against a team I can't remember, I also can't remember what the actual commercial was for. Anyway, the Pats had the Silver/White/Silver combo on - it doesn't look nearly as good in real life applications as it does on Photoshop.

Archived