Sign in to follow this  
bbb

2015 Bro Bowl uniforms

2015 PRO BOWL UNIFORMS*

I updated the last season's Pro Bowl units and here's the result. C&C appreciated ! :)

Here's Team Irvin first:

Probowl2015teamirvin_zpsff603045.png

Comment here and tell me your advices

Should l change the orange vs grey/neon yellow units or keep the same colors?

The Bro Bowl... good idea. (I would check your spelling in the title) I really like the uniforms here. Only problem is that since they draft on the spot, the logos can't be on the jersey. (I mean nfl team logos)

The Bro Bowl... good idea. (I would check your spelling in the title) I really like the uniforms here. Only problem is that since they draft on the spot, the logos can't be on the jersey. (I mean nfl team logos)

I doubt this, the player number and name can be on the jersey...

I'm sure someone from Nike is on site to prep these jerseys. Also, just because the draft is Wednesday doesn't mean the rosters aren't sent to Nike with adjustments made for injuries. I'm sure the NULL does the same. With the seams, make them a darker orange so its easier to see the difference between the jerseys and numbers. Great start.

The logos were in the sleeves also last year:

hi-res-Preview_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=42

I doubt this, the player number and name can be on the jersey...
They were last year.

Small update: white outlines

Probowl2015teamirvin2_zpsc5fb70d8.png

I like everything except for the grey socks.

Suggestion for the other team. Can it be a neon green base instead of a grey color.

I think that orange vs neon green could be muddler

Can you get rid of the white outlines within the uniform (not the stroke around the numbers)? It is completely distracting... unless in your design, you want those white lines, but I'm not sure its the best look.

They draft tomorrow. The team logo is on all of the Jerseys.

Assumedly they make a set of uniforms for every player and whichever captain picks them is the uniform they end up with.

Team Carter:

probowl2015teamcarter_zps98e2f405.png

The Bro Bowl? I was expecting some type of game that pitted meatheads against douchebags in events like beer pong and cornhole.

The field (just for fun but l think it's good-looking) :

probowl2015field_zps0eccfcdf.png

The Bro Bowl? I was expecting some type of game that pitted meatheads against douchebags in events like beer pong and cornhole.

Didn't you ever write a wrong letter with keyboard?? :suspect:

So, the new jerseys has been showed. Which do you prefer?

2014:

2015-Pro-Bowl-4.png

2015:

pro-bowl-uniforms.jpg

2015 (my version) :

probowl2015teamcarter_zps98e2f405.pngProbowl2015teamirvin2_zpsc5fb70d8.png

Let me know! ;)

I'd say the actual 2015 versions are the best, the only thing I really despise about them is the socks and the tribute to Arkansas, . . . or is it Washington? I'm also not a big fan of monochrome outside of all white, navy blue or black.