"Grizzlyfying" Logos

BengalPumaOcelot

I think we all need to stop a second, and notice what is happening to the NBA D-League logos. They're becoming less unique, because they are being modeled after the team they are affiliated with, so I, and anybody who comes with me, am going to smack karma in the face with a ugly powder blue hammer, by making a bunch of logos resemble the Memphis Grizzlies by adding inline to any text, changing the logo to the Grizzly color scheme, and making the mascot look like its going through a seizure or constipated, just like what has happened to the poor Iowa Energy.

energy_twitter.gif130506-mem-iwa-logo-650-610x400.jpg

I'll Start us off with our beloved Boston College

qUTUk3W.png

It is low quality because I used paint but its a start. Feel free to Grizzlyfy your own logos and past them here. C & C appreciated,

I'm already confused on what we're supposed to do in this thread. Hate on the grizzlie-fied Iowa Energy logo or post our grizzlie-fied logos, or just hate on non-unique minor league logos? Yeah the Energy looked way better before the changed color scheme, but it's still unique even if it has the same color way as their professional team.

Sometimes I don't understand the hate on these minor league teams wanting to look like their professional teams. Yeah there is teams like the OKC Blue, but some teams still have a uniqueness to them, and they don't look exactly like their professional team, which is why I like the new Oklahoma City Dodgers.

As for you Boston College logo, definitely needs some work as right now it looks pretty sloppy, and paint is not an excuse for low quality.

u3J7jjd.png

If you use more than just the Bucket tool and actually take more than 5 minutes to clean it up, you can clean stuff up on paint very nicely by starting with the bucket tool and using the line tool to get rid off all the extra stuff that the bucket doesn't get

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

I cleaned up the logo and took some advice, and I am much happier with the results. The inline is still off, but I am working on it.

bCSeRF2.png

I'm already confused on what we're supposed to do in this thread. Hate on the grizzlie-fied Iowa Energy logo or post our grizzlie-fied logos, or just hate on non-unique minor league logos? Yeah the Energy looked way better before the changed color scheme, but it's still unique even if it has the same color way as their professional team.

Sometimes I don't understand the hate on these minor league teams wanting to look like their professional teams. Yeah there is teams like the OKC Blue, but some teams still have a uniqueness to them, and they don't look exactly like their professional team, which is why I like the new Oklahoma City Dodgers.

As for you Boston College logo, definitely needs some work as right now it looks pretty sloppy, and paint is not an excuse for low quality.

The point is...to just have a little fun with a concept and have a collection of logos like the Grizzlies's I guess, and please feel free to post your own grizzly-fied logo. As for hate towards the minor league teams, I mean none, I just miss the uniqueness that is lacking from some teams, so I decided if it is happening, why not take it to tier 2.

• 2 months later...

Archived