College "City & Town" Custom FB Cover Photos

29texan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't like the choice of background for Michigan St. That art museum was only recently built, and is not iconic at all. IMO, Beaumont tower or "The Spartan" statue would be much better choices.

Wasn't really going for "iconic". Just something around town that would be notable. Either that, or a skyline, mainly for the larger cities.

I gotta admit, I didn't think the museum was ON campus because I'm not going for what's on or around campus for these. It's about the images of the town it's located in.

...if you have something related to East Lansing outside of MSU, I'll use that and remake it.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I really don't like the choice of background for Michigan St. That art museum was only recently built, and is not iconic at all. IMO, Beaumont tower or "The Spartan" statue would be much better choices.

Wasn't really going for "iconic". Just something around town that would be notable. Either that, or a skyline, mainly for the larger cities.

I gotta admit, I didn't think the museum was ON campus because I'm not going for what's on or around campus for these. It's about the images of the town it's located in.

...if you have something related to East Lansing outside of MSU, I'll use that and remake it.

Ah, I didn't realize that you were going for the town over campus landmarks. If I missed that in one if the early posts, my bad. I'm pretty sure the art museum is technically on campus, but it's right on the edge. I can't think of anything great from just the town outside of just a nice downtown shot. The only landmark I can think of is the "Hamster cage" parking structure, and I don't think that'll make a very nice background.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

For he penn state can you change it to old main? That building is more significant. It's is the heart of the campus

He's trying to show more of the city/town the school is in than the campus itself.

Right.

And yeah, I know Connecticut's photo is of UConn's campus itself... but that's only because I honestly just couldn't find ANYTHING of significance for Storrs outside of campus.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

Ah, I didn't realize that you were going for the town over campus landmarks. If I missed that in one if the early posts, my bad. I'm pretty sure the art museum is technically on campus, but it's right on the edge. I can't think of anything great from just the town outside of just a nice downtown shot. The only landmark I can think of is the "Hamster cage" parking structure, and I don't think that'll make a very nice background.

"Hamster cage"?

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

"Hamster cage"?

It's the only noteworthy landmark outside of campus that I can think of. I think a shot of downtown would work better though.

971676e311c5782cbac0a06fc830259f.jpg

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

Archived