College "City & Town" Custom FB Cover Photos

29texan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love these...except the one for my school, Arizona State. There are many other landmarks and features to use than a pixelated image of the Tempe Police headquarters. Hell, you made Tucson look nicer than Tempe...that's no small accomplishment..haha.

I love these...except the one for my school, Arizona State. There are many other landmarks and features to use than a pixelated image of the Tempe Police headquarters. Hell, you made Tucson look nicer than Tempe...that's no small accomplishment..haha.

Well after I'm done with the SEC (will post tomorrow), I'll be finished with this and take requests.

So I wouldn't mind making another for ASU and if you have another pic you'd want me to use, feel free to post it...

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Wow awesome job. As for requests im torn between the wcc or big east. Either or. Your call

The entire conference?

I guess. I like all the teams so I can't decide

I can do that.

I'll probably wait until tomorrow. That ice storm will hit DFW, so I may have nothing else to do, anyway.

Which conference do you want me to do first?

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

Wow awesome job. As for requests im torn between the wcc or big east. Either or. Your call

The entire conference?

I can do that.

I'll probably wait until tomorrow. That ice storm will hit DFW, so I may have nothing else to do, anyway.

Your choice.

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

The entire conference?

I can do that.

Your choice.

West Coast first.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

The entire conference?

I can do that.

Your choice.

West Coast first.

cool with me

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Archived