Does anyone else see it?

MNtwins3

This is completely unrelated to ANYTHING, but does anyone else see at the top of the forums page along the bar where you can click on "BASEBALL HOCKEY SOCCER COLLEGE etc" there is a bird mascot with what appears to be the bottoms of cartoon rockets? (I know I did a crappy job explaining)

Just wondering if you guys see it

Edit: take a look http://m.imgur.com/rmzzXCd

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

The sportlogos.net logo?

No no no (but that seems to be missing for me) the black bar that goes across the screen that takes you to the logos of different sports. For me, instead of it being black, it's multiple pictures of a bird mascot

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

It's the profile pictures of two members here. Don't know why it's there for you though.

The revolution has begun...

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

It's a sign. The sports mascots from outer space will be invading.

Led by our benevolent dictators sc49erfan15 and Cosmic! All hail!

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Wow, that's awesome. My initial thought was that your browser isn't displaying the CSS properly. But upon further inspection of that nav bar, I see that none of the background properties of that class are CSS3. So, unless you've got a really old browser version that doesn't fully support CSS1 and CSS2, that's probably not it. Unless I'm wrong in my assessment, which is entirely possible.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

I'm spreading. My plan is almost complete.

YOUR plan? Pfft. If that's how you're going to handle Operation Whipped Cream, I'm gonna run this myself.

This reminds me of the weird anarchy/takeover thing that happened like 5 years ago. That was fun.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived