H11K

Pac 12 Nike Re Birth (Utah Red Helmet Complete)

I am turning this thread into my own PAC 12 Nike Rebirth of all the schools Uniforms. I have already completed Arizona and all the Uni Combos have been posted Below!

South:

Arizona

Colorado (helmet only/on pg 2)

I am turning this thread into my own PAC 12 Nike Rebirth of all the schools Uniforms. I have already completed Arizona and all the Uni Combos have been posted Below!

South:

Arizona

Colorado

Edited by H11K

The striping on the back of the helmet is flipped..unless on the top of the helmet the red and white swap

Personally, I would like to see Arizona stick to the 2010-12 white helmet only, but I do like the blue much better than the red, and I think your striping improves the look.

I love the mix-and-match they do right now, and if they went back to this striping they would look great. Good start.

The striping on the back of the helmet is flipped..unless on the top of the helmet the red and white swap

Ah my bad I will fix that.

White helmet added, no more red helmets. Home uniform set will be done asap.

Really? I love the red helmets.

I can't stand the red helmets. Maybe if they changed the facemask to a different color and added stripes it might help, but I'd much rather see them stick to white and blue only.

Well, yes I love them as well trust me but like they are so plain and boring that there is no use for them.

I can't stand the red helmets. Maybe if they changed the facemask to a different color and added stripes it might help, but I'd much rather see them stick to white and blue only.

White and Blue looks the best IMO and obviously yours, but the white and navy blue are just so beautiful the red just sticks out.. :wow:

Home Uniform Set Posted Above. Striping consistencies around, trying to make the uniforms balanced and clean. Id really like to get some more input on these..

You helmet logo is tilted forward. That template is set up so you can put the logo on straight and it will be correct.

Pants stripes look a little short, I would shrink the hip logo slightly and lengthen them. Other than that fantastic job, huge upgrade over their current set.

I love it, and I agree with you about the red helmets. Just nasty.

I love it, and I agree with you about the red helmets. Just nasty.

Yea and even being an BIG fan it just needs to go

My favorite set we currently have is actually the all-red set. The school branding focuses on red, with most of the stuff you can buy in the bookstore being red, the Zona Zoo wearing red, all that. The navy set you made looks good, but navy doesn't feel as U of A as red does to me.

My favorite set we currently have is actually the all-red set. The school branding focuses on red, with most of the stuff you can buy in the bookstore being red, the Zona Zoo wearing red, all that. The navy set you made looks good, but navy doesn't feel as U of A as red does to me.

That is all true, but the last 3 years have been the only years in a very long time that we have had a red helmet. For a stretch of about 20 years it was either navy or white.

This is so much better than the bland Nike gradiant mess they have now. Always though U of A should embrace the dual stripes look its one if the most unique in college football

WHITE NAVY NAVY:

kP5hNVM.jpgALL NAVY:

jQYPvjF.jpgNAVY NAVY WHITE:

uaSBWga.jpgWHITE NAVY WHITE:

5665zS4.jpg

NAVY WHITE WHITE:

4Nua9Gp.jpg

STORMTROOPER:

gdbtXVT.jpgWHITE WHITE NAVY:e61jB47.jpgNAVY WHITE NAVY:

NTpOOSH.jpgLEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND FEEDBACK!!

So much better than their current look, well done. I'd love to see what you come up with for Michigan St., but seeing you take on the rest of the P12 would be nice too.

As an Arizona fan, these are pretty cool. Only thing that I don't like is the stripes seem thicker on the pants then they do on the jersey. I'd try to even those out.