NBA Urban (31/30)

Jordyhazy

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, this is a great idea. I can't help but think that you aren't tapping into the full potential by picking some perplexing photos or not lining them up in an aesthetically pleasing way.

For example, your CN Tower/Raptors logo is a great idea, except you cut out the part of the CN Tower that is recognizable. Now it isn't very recognizable.

For the Knicks, the Statue of Liberty is good, but then your building shot has some buildings that I don't recognize instead of the Empire State Building, which is very close to Madison Square Garden (even using a shot of MSG would be a better idea).

I would suggest Independence Hall in the Ben Franklin 76ers logo.

I've already mentioned how the Jazz city-scene isn't set up in an aesthetically pleasing way. The dome of the capitol building should be centered in the logo.

Again, great job with the idea and even the way you put them together. Taking a bit more time to select the background picture and lining them up well will make this thread incredible.

Personally, I like the logos like Brooklyn's where you have picture and white. I would do fewer with the different opacity levels and more with the picture and white. (This is just my opinion, others might disagree with me.)

award%20sig.png

Personally, I like the logos like Brooklyn's where you have picture and white. I would do fewer with the different opacity levels and more with the picture and white. (This is just my opinion, others might disagree with me.)

I wanted to say that, I just didn't know how.

tinysig.jpg

When you get around to doing the Hornets (and believe me, I'm looking forward to it), an obvious one would be a shot of the skyline with the Duke and/or BofA tower. But for a not-so-obvious idea, a shot of the equestrian statue of James Jack, the captain who delivered the Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence to Pennsylvania, would be really cool; it'd tie in to the whole Revolutionary/Hornet's Nest vibe.

|CAROLINA PANTHERS|CHARLOTTE HORNETS|NC STATE WOLFPACK|CHARLOTTE KNIGHTS

UPRSD0f.png

WRZY3Z6.png

When you get around to doing the Hornets (and believe me, I'm looking forward to it), an obvious one would be a shot of the skyline with the Duke and/or BofA tower. But for a not-so-obvious idea, a shot of the equestrian statue of James Jack, the captain who delivered the Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence to Pennsylvania, would be really cool; it'd tie in to the whole Revolutionary/Hornet's Nest vibe.

Don't forget the Charlotte Motor Speedway too

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Guys I love the support and the c&c but I said urban which I aimed for places in that city landmarks or not while I will try and do more landmarks if it doesn't fit well I will make it more of something that will fit if that makes sense

nluY0f4.jpg

a5ooCru.jpg

Ku1MC5F.jpg

l1jkytP.jpg

Archived