NBA Urban (31/30)

Jordyhazy

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I much prefer these when you use a two-colour or black-and-white version of the logo and knock out one of the colours in favour of the logo, like the Brooklyn Nets in the original post. Taking a full colour logo, laying it over the photo of the city and reducing its opacity doesn't look nearly as nice. That just muddies up both the logo and the photo.

I much prefer these when you use a two-colour or black-and-white version of the logo and knock out one of the colours in favour of the logo, like the Brooklyn Nets in the original post. Taking a full colour logo, laying it over the photo of the city and reducing its opacity doesn't look nearly as nice. That just muddies up both the logo and the photo.

This. I mentioned it earlier, and the more I see the lowered opacity ones, the less I like them. The simpler the better.

award%20sig.png

Again, this is a great idea. I can't help but think that you aren't tapping into the full potential by picking some perplexing photos or not lining them up in an aesthetically pleasing way.

Personally, I like the logos like Brooklyn's where you have picture and white. I would do fewer with the different opacity levels and more with the picture and white. (This is just my opinion, others might disagree with me.)

Listen to this man. He is completely correct.

1425175351-U10338.png

Archived