NBA Urban (31/30)

Jordyhazy

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, just went through this whole thread, and wow, what a roller coaster....

Going to echo some compliments already posted, really like some of these, and the improvement I see over 9 pages here is great. I'm super surprised Chicago hasn't been done yet.

I do like the Bulls version. Although, I would like to see it get the one-color treatment, sans opacity adjustments. Or is that what you meant when saying "It did not look too good full coloured..."?

Also, and maybe this is just me as someone who lives in Chicago, I'd like to see a grittier image for Chicago. Something like you used for the Nets.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Pretty good choice of photo for the Bulls. Only suggestion I'd make is to have the black details (lines, eyes, nostrils) not be see through. But I'm not sure if you'd be able to do that on an iPad... I think...

And thanks for the compliment man!

Definitely a fan of the updated Hornets one, they look sharp. Also a fan of the Rose Garden version of Portland. For LA, I think that the Mexican Fan Palms work better for the Lakers, at least for the picture you're using. Maybe it's the more golden feel to the picture that matches the Lakers gold. For the Clippers, I think something more blue or oceanic could work better. Santa Monica perhaps?

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

Archived