Sign in to follow this  
chrysleraspen08

2015-16 CHL uniform/logo thread

11051999_1603659359879662_38785281913686

I don't know if it's just me, but I keep reading this as #GATEWAY TO HELL... :devil:

from the Detroit Free Press

635621064879996021-15-ffi-w-tc-1.jpg

Same template as the Buffalo Sabres awful 3rd uniform..... Pretty sure they actually used a Sabre player in their #GatewayToTheNHL promo.

Let's just hope the backs match the fronts on these.

Love the logo and the name, but to be completely honest? The uniforms are really bad. They just seem kinda blocky and very paint-bucket-filled. There's just not really a rhyme or reason to them. Certainly leaves a lot to be desired, especially with such good logos and a great name to work with.

The uniforms are horrible. Go home Reebok, you're totally drunk once again...

The logo has a good idea, but it looks terribly rushed. The flames/wings are a disaster and look like scrambled eggs.

If the ownership had given the artist time to make 1/2 more passes over the design, it could have been something really cool.

Don't worry, it'll be fixed once the team moves in 3 years.

Just kidding, I hope it's successful, but I just find the amount of market turnover in minor hockey to be staggering, The fact that teams can just relocate with a finger snap is crazy. Belleville has had a team for 35 years, but are gone pretty much overnight.

It doesn't seem like any team is safe other than maybe London, Kitchener and Oshawa. The Spitfires nearly moved a couple of times.

Most Junior teams move because of arena issues. Belleville's yardman for an example is just too small for the bulls to stay there. Where Plymouth was moved out with the US national junior development program taking over the compuware arena next season.

I know, but there's usually very little notice/warning. You don't hear rumblings for a while like you do in the NHL (I know, it's not the NHL).

Any word on if the OHL Bulldogs will just adopt the entire identity of the AHL team?

Any word on if the OHL Bulldogs will just adopt the entire identity of the AHL team?

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/102019-2015-16-chl-uniformlogo-thread/page-3#entry2402544

Same uniforms without Habs shoulder patch

Would love to see this make a comeback.

akyxrzc86fwgh5ovfuga2r9qg.gif

Hey, just like the last few!

The fact that they've trademarked 5 names with the State of Michigan makes me think the contest is just for show.

these name a team contest are rigged from the start (see Washington Wizards)

I can't wait to see what the Hamilton Bulldogs OHL. team logos , colours & uniforms are going to look like since now the Bulldogs are now free to go with there own style & do not have to go with the colours ect.of there NHL. parent club my guess is that they will keep the same primary logo since it's one of the best logos in all of hockey pro or junior then come up with a new secondary logo & finally new colours that reflect the city of Hamilton .

possible new colours

Red , Black & Bronze \ Gold

Black , Orange & Silver \ Pewter

Red , Black & Silver \ Pewter

Black , Gold & Bronze

I would love to see the 'Dogs take the Bulls' colour scheme, only with more emphasis on yellow than red. So far, the fans seem to want that, and it ties them together with the Tiger-Cats.

EDIT: Quick and dirty concept

bYcYDuM.png

Pays tribute to these guys:

72.jpg

And ties them together with these guys:

10203016.jpg?size=640x420