2015-16 CHL uniform/logo thread

chrysleraspen08

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's just hope the backs match the fronts on these.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Love the logo and the name, but to be completely honest? The uniforms are really bad. They just seem kinda blocky and very paint-bucket-filled. There's just not really a rhyme or reason to them. Certainly leaves a lot to be desired, especially with such good logos and a great name to work with.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

The logo has a good idea, but it looks terribly rushed. The flames/wings are a disaster and look like scrambled eggs.

If the ownership had given the artist time to make 1/2 more passes over the design, it could have been something really cool.

Don't worry, it'll be fixed once the team moves in 3 years.

Just kidding, I hope it's successful, but I just find the amount of market turnover in minor hockey to be staggering, The fact that teams can just relocate with a finger snap is crazy. Belleville has had a team for 35 years, but are gone pretty much overnight.

It doesn't seem like any team is safe other than maybe London, Kitchener and Oshawa. The Spitfires nearly moved a couple of times.

sig.png

Most Junior teams move because of arena issues. Belleville's yardman for an example is just too small for the bulls to stay there. Where Plymouth was moved out with the US national junior development program taking over the compuware arena next season.

Any word on if the OHL Bulldogs will just adopt the entire identity of the AHL team?

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/102019-2015-16-chl-uniformlogo-thread/page-3#entry2402544

Same uniforms without Habs shoulder patch

Would love to see this make a comeback.

akyxrzc86fwgh5ovfuga2r9qg.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I can't wait to see what the Hamilton Bulldogs OHL. team logos , colours & uniforms are going to look like since now the Bulldogs are now free to go with there own style & do not have to go with the colours ect.of there NHL. parent club my guess is that they will keep the same primary logo since it's one of the best logos in all of hockey pro or junior then come up with a new secondary logo & finally new colours that reflect the city of Hamilton .

possible new colours

Red , Black & Bronze \ Gold

Black , Orange & Silver \ Pewter

Red , Black & Silver \ Pewter

Black , Gold & Bronze

I would love to see the 'Dogs take the Bulls' colour scheme, only with more emphasis on yellow than red. So far, the fans seem to want that, and it ties them together with the Tiger-Cats.

EDIT: Quick and dirty concept

bYcYDuM.png

Pays tribute to these guys:

72.jpg

And ties them together with these guys:

10203016.jpg?size=640x420

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived