2015-16 CHL uniform/logo thread

chrysleraspen08

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any word on if the OHL Bulldogs will just adopt the entire identity of the AHL team?

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/102019-2015-16-chl-uniformlogo-thread/page-3#entry2402544

Same uniforms without Habs shoulder patch

It looks really odd seeing this with the OHL patch. Lets see how long it take me to get use to this.

BurnettBulldogs5012.jpg

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Yeah, are socks that match the jersey base color too much to ask for?

torey-krug-nhl-washington-capitals-bosto

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

They got to change those colours & uniforms to separate them selves from the AHL. era where they where forced to adopt the colours of there parent clubs in which I mean the Oilers & Canadians there colours just don't fit the city of Hamilton I say they should keep there primary logo the same since it is most likely one of the best hockey logos out there & then change the secondary logo to something different other than the old secondary logo they had when they where the Oilers farm team finally change those colours to Black , Red , Gold & Copper to signal a new era in Hamilton hockey & hopefully the Bulldogs OHL.era will be the final stepping stone for an NHL. franchise for Hamilton .

11060895_10153095882190589_5597957303252

Bulldogs OHL jerseys

Montreal shoulder patches have been replaced by two alternate marks.

Left shoulder:570548442016.gif

Right shoulder: BfWUDR2.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

They got to change those colours & uniforms to separate them selves from the AHL. era where they where forced to adopt the colours of there parent clubs in which I mean the Oilers & Canadians there colours just don't fit the city of Hamilton I say they should keep there primary logo the same since it is most likely one of the best hockey logos out there & then change the secondary logo to something different other than the old secondary logo they had when they where the Oilers farm team finally change those colours to Black , Red , Gold & Copper to signal a new era in Hamilton hockey & hopefully the Bulldogs OHL.era will be the final stepping stone for an NHL. franchise for Hamilton .

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

I agree it seems that the jerseys & secondary logos where rushed in at the last minute but I believe that this will be the last year that they use the red , white , blue & copper colours & jersey design because people in this city want there own stamp put on the bulldogs instead of using Canadians & Oilers type of designs & colours so here is what I think the Bulldogs will look like for the 2016 \ 2017 season Black , Red , Gold & Copper will be there colours the primary logo will stay the same & the secondary logo will just be plain letter H .

Home Jersey - Black Primary Logo

Road Jersey - White Primary Logo

Third Jersey - Red Secondary Logo with Hamilton arched over the secondary

Prince George Cougars are changing next year. Which is good because their jersey were the Sens/Pens template with apron stripes and black shoulders on the white jersey.

The Cougars are already planning a few surprises for next season. Pocock did reveal the team will have a new brand and logo, which should announced in the next month once the trademarking process is complete.

"We wanted a new identity and unfortunately the deadline passed prior to us buying the team to do it for last season," said Pocock.

http://www.princegeorgecitizen.com/sports/there-s-a-buzz-in-junior-hockey-about-us-1.1818492

IEI5Tg1.png

Prince George Cougars are changing next year. Which is good because their jersey were the Sens/Pens template with apron stripes and black shoulders on the white jersey.

The Cougars are already planning a few surprises for next season. Pocock did reveal the team will have a new brand and logo, which should announced in the next month once the trademarking process is complete.

"We wanted a new identity and unfortunately the deadline passed prior to us buying the team to do it for last season," said Pocock.

http://www.princegeorgecitizen.com/sports/there-s-a-buzz-in-junior-hockey-about-us-1.1818492

Awesome, I can't wait to see it. The article doesn't mention jersey changes specifically, but I sure hope they change them too.

8prlQWA.png

To me, this screams last minute. Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this?

Well obviously it's last minute, they didn't have time to come up with a proper new uniform, but if you're thinking that the shoulder patches additions were designed on the fly, they were not, they are in fact recycled. The crossbones logo is from their 10th anniversary patch and the 'H' is from their faux retro third jersey...

tigercatssignature-1.png

• 1 month later...

How is losing an AHL team (one tier down from NHL) and getting an OHL (Junior A) team to replace it the final stepping stone?

Agreed though, this team needs it own identity, Right now they've got a logo with colors from their parent club from 13 years ago; a jersey with their most recent parent club, on a terrible practice jersey style template. Not impressed.

sig.png

Owen Sound will be unveiling new 3rd jerseys on May 31st.

Attack 1st round selections Markus Phillips and Nick Suzuki will help us reveal our new 3rd jerseys at the Bell Attack Awards BBQ on Sunday!

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Archived