NFL Expansion -Reno Desparadoes

biscuit faces of them

You used the logo of the now defunct Arena Football League Dallas Desperados and just recolored it. But this is supposed to be an NFL expansion team that would very unlikely use an old logo of any team. Also, why did you name them DESPERADOES?

I wish, you would have put more effort into this.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

1. Any major league would want to come to Las Vegas before Reno...that notwithstanding, Aces Ballpark is WAAAAAY too small for any major league. (FXFL perhaps?)
2. I once had a concept series where all my team logos were based on clipart and other such logos...but at least I acknowledged it when starting the thread.
3. Desperado"e"s?

bYhYmxh.png

C'mon dude, what did I tell you on your car concepts? SLOW DOWN!

Glad to see my advice stuck with you. If anything you should be focusing on how to improve your skills on your car thread before this.

spacer.png

I hate to say it, but there is literally nothing redeemable about this concept. The logo is stolen, the presentation is extremely sloppy, and the uniforms are unimaginative. Furthermore, proposing this as an NFL expansion team is absurd: right now, Reno has only a slightly higher chance of getting an NFL team than does Antarctica, and a stadium with a capacity of under 10,000 would never fly in the NFL.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

However the logos, helmet, and away uni will remain the same. The only things I am changing are the Home uni and the feilds with a couple of logo adds. C&C Welcome.

If you flat-out ignore our C&C and don't explain why you'd rather have it as is, then it's not really "welcome," is it?

bYhYmxh.png

However the logos, helmet, and away uni will remain the same. The only things I am changing are the Home uni and the feilds with a couple of logo adds. C&C Welcome.

If you flat-out ignore our C&C and don't explain why you'd rather have it as is, then it's not really "welcome," is it?

Fair point I flat out missed it on my part thanks for pointing that out, The reason why i'd rather have the stuff as is is to still keep my idea alive but use some (If not most) of the C&C to make minor changes here and there until everyone is happy with it. and on the logo deal I couldn't really find any good image clipart or otherwise to use. I forgot to acknowledge that earlier that was my fault. I'm still relatively new to the game and with my family under so much stress (little brother's school, dad's job, auntie and nonnie (grandma in Italian) having cancer among the millions of other things) doing this hasn't been easy. Don't feel sorry for me. All I am asking is that you respect where I am coming from

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Couple of things I am switching the league to FXFL. However the logos, helmet, and away uni will remain the same. The only things I am changing are the Home uni and the feilds with a couple of logo adds. C&C Welcome.

b7dsp3.jpg

Your rush to fill in this template has given it impossible side panels. The way your teal looks from the side view, you should see it on both the front and back views because those panels are big.

Do you plan on having players wear the jerseys untucked? Because your Harrah's sponsor logo extends down past the player's butt.

And your colored areas have a white halo around them.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived