--FORUM RULES VIOLATION -- (NFL helmet redesigns)

wveelo24

As I stated before, I take no credit for any of the helmet logos being used on these helmet redesigns. I have gathered all the logos from various websites including sportslogos.net. If anyone that has created any of the logos that I have used on my redesigns, please feel free to comment and I will acknowledge the logo you created in a post in this topic feed. If anyone does not approve the use of their logo, I will remove the logo at your request.

Detroit Lions

EJgd164.jpg

Green Bay Packers

fbDrlNm.jpg

Indianapolis Colts

DBC2QKm.jpg

Jacksonville Jaguars

MFojDix.jpg

Kansas City Chiefs

wzzBU7U.jpg

Miami Dolphins

k68YeSo.jpg

Minnesota Vikings

sj4lg2F.jpg

The one team you change the colors of is the most traditional team in the NFL. The Packers would never change their color to blue for two reasons. First, they play in GREEN Bay and second, the bears primary color is blue.

JeKhnr9.png

Well he changed the colors of the Titans too.

Sorry but a lot of these are downgrades from what the teams have now. You replaced some of the best helmet logos with script, and put a jumbled mess of a logo in replace of one of the most recognizable brands in the world with the Cowboys.

I will say I do like the Broncos one a lot, and the clip idea is pretty darn cool.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

First thing I'll say is slow down so you can give people time to comment on your work. Second thing I'm going to say is read this thread on the concepts forum guidelines: http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/99534-new-concepts-forum-guidelines/. They were designed for a reason, and following them not only benefits the readers, but the people posting a topic as well.

One thing I say that I like is the small touch you added to the little connector piece on the facemask. I can't say I agree with some of the re-colorings, like Tennessee. You have the flag on the helmet, which is what the teams colors and logos where modeled after, but then you exchanged the red with the light brownish color and you never explained why you made that change, or explained any of what you did. It helps people understand what you are trying to do when you explain your work a little. This can help others give you relevant an useful feedback.

The one team you change the colors of is the most traditional team in the NFL. The Packers would never change their color to blue for two reasons. First, they play in GREEN Bay and second, the bears primary color is blue.

The only thing that sucks is that there isn't another view. I feel like some of these..or most would have helmet stripes and we can't see them.

And you are correct. Most of these would have helmet stripes. The angle of the helmet does not work well with adding the stripes. If I left the stripes on the helmets, it would appear that the stripes are wider then the should be. I will be changing the layout of these images and adding an attachment that would show what the stripes would appear to look like.

I think it is a nod to the Acme Packers...you know..the team they used to be and wear alternates for every season just about

Acme-Packers-3.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

i like most of these concepts, but some helmet designs can't be replaced

ATL/CAR/DAL: Use current primary logo, same design

CIN/MIN: they already have one of the best helmets in the league, don't change it (but for MIN, keep the face mask. also, love the new logo)

CLE: not a fan of the inception helmet. keep it orange w/ brown face mask, maybe add logo

GB: please don't change the color scheme back to acme packers

MIA: add an actual dolphin logo

other than that, i love them

I think it is a nod to the Acme Packers...you know..the team they used to be and wear alternates for every season just about

I know that but he didn't say these were alternate helmets. The Packers never had the "G" logo during the ACME era. The only reason they the ACME jerseys were blue was because blue was part of the ACME Packing Company logo/brand and the company supplied the jerseys to the team.

JeKhnr9.png

I know that but he didn't say these were alternate helmets. The Packers never had the "G" logo during the ACME era. The only reason they the ACME jerseys were blue was because blue was part of the ACME Packing Company logo/brand and the company supplied the jerseys to the team.

They are a nod the the ACME Packers. And I am aware they never used a G during that era. The helmet was a collaboration on both eras.

Archived