World Racing League

biscuit faces of them

I want to start off by giving credit where credit is due. Raysox's World Ice Hockey Federation and Soccer Manager 2023 for the inspiration.

Now on to the details.

Champion drivers in fine formula one style cars in stadium circuits. All for one common goal. To see who is the best. This is the World Racing League. There are three divisions the Pro, A-Leauge, and Lites. Pro obviously is the highest category. The A-Leauge is where certain drivers who missed the Pro League can work back In. There is no relegation just to put that out there. And the lites is for the top young drivers(like say a f1 test driver). The cars are slightly different than f1. They are smaller to make sure they fit the stadium circuits, but they have the same power. As of now here are the drivers in the pro category

(Note some drivers numbers may not match what they typically run)

1-Jamie Wincup

2-Garth Tander

5-Sebastian Vettel

6-Trevor Bayne

7-Kimi Raikkonen

8-Kasey Kahne

9-Scott Dixon

10-Tony Kanaan

11-Kevin Magnussen

12-Oliver Jarvis

13-Mattias Ekstöom

14-Fernando Alonso

15-Chase Elliott

16-Rhys Millen

19-Nico Rosburg

20-Jenson Button

21-Rob Huff

23-Alain Menu

25-Matt Neal

27-Sebastian Ogier

29-Bruno Senna

30-Nicolas Prost

33-Maxime Martin

I will take suggestions for other drivers as well in the pro category. However I will have a maximum amount announced in the near future. Now for the stadium circuits. The schedule will try not to confict with any stadium events or drivers schedules. Here (not in schedule order) are the comfirmed stadiums. Yes I will be taking suggestions

Levi's Stadium

Solider Feild

AT&T Park

Cowboys Stadium

Citrus Bowl

London Olympic Stadium

BC Place

Estadio Azteca

Bejing Olympic Stadium

MetLife Stadium

Marlins Park

University of Phoenix Sadium

Mercedes Benz Superdome

Series logo comming soon

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Interesting concept idea. And where's Keselowski or maybe even Danica Patrick? ADd Lucas Oil Stadium as well.

Ok Not sold on Danica yet. No not cause she is a girl relax. She just has not had the stuff to win yet. Keselowski is in but not by much and ok ill add indy to the stadium list. Thanks for the suggestion. Series logo comming soon.

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

What about #4 - Kevin Harvick (defending Sprint Cup Champion) and #14 Tony Steward (Will drive anything)

As for stadiums, how about Yankee Stadium, Soldier Field, and while not exactly a stadium, it has hosted college football games, Bristol Motor Speedway.

st__louis_aces_player_sig___tom_davis_by_verasthebrujah-d9w1l6u.jpg

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_minor_by_verasthebrujah-dbd786h.jpg.04fb6ee08e3d6de5abf371b4fd8bf0bf.jpgmiami_suns_sig_by_verasthebrujah-da7emd5.jpg

Archived