Continental Hockey Federation (Washington Added)

JerseyJimmy

I have loved this series thusfar, but I still always get nervous when I see MTL things on the site, because I tend to like things less when I am attached. I have to say- I love this!

2 minor nitpicks: Since the Guerriers de Montreal logo is in French, it should read Guerriers de Montréal. Also, the sock, sleeve and hem of the sweater striping are the same, but the pants striping is different. I think it would look great with the same striping.

I have to imagine rooting for Chara wouldn't be a problem in an alternate universe, but it is a little tough to take!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have loved this series thusfar, but I still always get nervous when I see MTL things on the site, because I tend to like things less when I am attached. I have to say- I love this!

2 minor nitpicks: Since the Guerriers de Montreal logo is in French, it should read Guerriers de Montréal. Also, the sock, sleeve and hem of the sweater striping are the same, but the pants striping is different. I think it would look great with the same striping.

I have to imagine rooting for Chara wouldn't be a problem in an alternate universe, but it is a little tough to take!

that "different striping" is just supposed to be a altered cut of the uniform. So the thin black lines are just seams. Sorry for the confusion!

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Guest darkpiranha

I think the "blue" problem would be immediately solved if we saw the whole uni set, a'la Sparky Chewbarky's template. Seeing the blue pants as part of the whole ensemble would mitigate things somewhat. This one is crying out for a branding/jersey history showing what this team has looked like throughout it's existence.

that "different striping" is just supposed to be a altered cut of the uniform. So the thin black lines are just seams. Sorry for the confusion!

I like tbe pant stripe. I've never seen a set of pant with a thick/thin stripe on the side to be honest, and I don't think it would look great. A thick, solid color side stripe is under used. Flyers should bring it back, off topic.

MONTREAL GUERRIERS

Established: 1947-48

Garand Cups: 3 (1947-48, 1974-75, 2003-04)

Finals Appearances: 6 (1947-48, 1971-72, 1974-75, 1975-76, 2000-01, 2003-04)

Arena: Centre Ubisoft, Montreal, Quebec (Capacity: 22,500)

Three Famous Players: Bobby Hull, Chris Pronger, Tony Esposito

Current Captain: Zdeno Chara

Goal Song: "The Fight Song" - Marilyn Manson

Mascot: None

MontrealGuerriers_zps9cf57539.png

I feel a bit late, but the Maple Leaf with the M looks kind of like a palm tree. To me. Also, do add some blue in the uniforms. I know the is a collaboration thread, and I don't know if you guys are actually changing the uniforms (im to lazy to check back in the thread, not to say I haven't seen all of your concepts, which i have), but, yeah. Also, back-stories and descriptions are cooler than anything I could come up with

Montreal has one of the best logos so far. The maple leaf with the M creating a fleur-de-lis is ingenious. Great work!

Thanks man... but since htown said palm tree its getting annoying cause I see it too. Might have to alter just a bit.

These aren't 5 minute concepts guys, there's several steps for each team... and usually I get halfway through it, decide I don't like it, and start over. I suppose rule of thumb would be a new one every 3-4 days IF I'm not busy. Hope that helps.......

These aren't 5 minute concepts guys, there's several steps for each team... and usually I get halfway through it, decide I don't like it, and start over. I suppose rule of thumb would be a new one every 3-4 days IF I'm not busy. Hope that helps.......

So you're busy. That makes you human. Im in no hurry. (It builds anticipation for SF) love the series. You should do a website.

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

No Im good. I love feedback and all. Trying to do these fast as I feel comfortable. Just please give me more than 24 hours before asking when the next one is lol

Here is a sneak peek at a work in progress for the Las Vegas Bighorns. This is from as I was just about happy with the basic illustration part. Top image is the original I drew it from...
lasvegasbighorns_zpse99321e4.png

Really like the Guerriers. The logo is really sharp, and I like the shield/stick/G alternate logo as well. The striping on the sweaters is nice, and I actually like the lack of blue in the sweaters. For a team that's been around since the 40s, it could just be one of those quirks that's stuck around for decades.

This guy gets it.

B)

LAS VEGAS BIGHORNS

Established: 1979-80 Season

Garand Cups: 2 (1999-00, 2009-10)

Finals Appearances: 3 (1993-94, 1999-00, 2009-10)

Arena: Grand Bellagio Arena, Paradise (where most of the Las Vegas Strip is located), Nevada (Capacity: 21,836)

Three Famous Players: Peter Stastny, Adam Foote, Kari Lehtonen (current)

Current Captain: Kyle Okposo
Goal Song: "Sin City" - Dead End Road (Win Song: "Viva Las Vegas" - Elvis Presley)

Mascot: Sid the Sin City Sheep (anthropomorphic bighorn sheep)

LasVegasBighorns_zpsa6b27810.png

53Ocz8U.png

Archived