Continental Hockey Federation (Washington Added)

JerseyJimmy

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NICE JERSEYS FOR WASHINGTON

THANK YOU. NOW IF YOU COULD KINDLY STOP SCREAMING, WE COULD GET MORE PEOPLE TO READ THIS TOPIC WITHOUT SCARING THEM OFF.

LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinysig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

NICE JERSEYS FOR WASHINGTON

THANK YOU. NOW IF YOU COULD KINDLY STOP SCREAMING, WE COULD GET MORE PEOPLE TO READ THIS TOPIC WITHOUT SCARING THEM OFF.

LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no loud noises just continue working

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't want to bump an old thread, but will there be anymore updates on this? This was one of my favourite series on these boards, and I'd hate to just see it die.

Kevin said that the motivation's gone for him. I'd love to continue, but I can't design to save my life. I only do the backstory stuff.

53Ocz8U.png

This was a great thread. What I would love to see before this gets locked is a simple graphic with all the team logos together. Nothing fancy, just the logos on a white background (one image containing all of them). It doesn't take any designing, just moving the logos where it needs to go. Excellent work guys...

Actually, I'm experienced at uniforms so maybe Jimmy can do the backstory, someone does the logos (Matt McElroy or Raysox, idk) and I do uniforms and maybe we can finish the thread¿

This was a great thread. What I would love to see before this gets locked is a simple graphic with all the team logos together. Nothing fancy, just the logos on a white background (one image containing all of them). It doesn't take any designing, just moving the logos where it needs to go. Excellent work guys...

Actually, I'm experienced at uniforms so maybe Jimmy can do the backstory, someone does the logos (Matt McElroy or Raysox, idk) and I do uniforms and maybe we can finish the thread¿

For what it's worth, I'd be willing to help out too. I can help out on either side; backstory or design.

For what it's worth, I'd be willing to help out too. I can help out on either side; backstory or design.

I could do backstory too. Because I only have paint.net, I couldn't really do uniforms or logos. I think it'd be cool to have one person overseeing the project and an entire community contributing! (Would I be able to use team logos and attempt to make signatures?

Archived