Continental Hockey Federation (Washington Added)

JerseyJimmy

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Im going to go to Toronto, then St. Louis, then over to Vancouver, back to Chicago, stop by Philadelphia on the way to Washington DC....

2620631b_1230200-byah_super.jpeg

not funny =(

Really? I thought it was fking hilarious!

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

NOVA SCOTIA VIKINGS

Established: 1965-66 Season

Garand Cups: 2 (1987-88, 1991-92)

Finals Appearances: 3 (1987-88, 1989-90, 1991-92)

Arena: Irving Centre, Halifax, Nova Scotia (Capacity: 17,702)

Three Famous Players: Mark Messier, Mike Gartner, Grant Fuhr

Current Captain: Pavel Datsyuk (yes I know his name is spelled wrong on the jersey shutup)
Goal Song: "Twilight of the Thunder God" - Amon Amarth

Mascot: Pillager (a viking)

NovaScotiaVikings_zpsnl82rs7a.png

Random Note: Nova Scotia are famous for always being pretty good, but happening to choke in the conference semis or finals a lot. They've basically been doing what the Sharks have in our world for fifty years. Except for those titles in the late eighties and early nineties. Their constant high level of play is attributed to their great history between the pipes, with legends such as Grant Fuhr, Bernie Parent, and currently Pekka Rinne.

53Ocz8U.png

The alt logo here is heavily inspired by a random logo i found looking for ideas...just to be clear. Dont want to be called out as a theif. Just like the primary is obviously based on a Michigan state style helmet and Minnesota vikings helmet logo. For casual concepts like these i will hunt down logos i like and use either as a base to work from or just a good basic idea of where to go from. Im usually very good at pointing these out, however some logos i use are from ones i started on possibly years ago and may have forgotten about.

Sorry for the bad grammar... on my phone :)

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Loving Noca Scotia. The logos are both really nice, and I like the jagged style of the helmet. The colors work really nicely together, and the striping on the sweater is really unique. My only worry is how, say, a 33 would look on the back of the sweater. Also, I would ditch the Vikings wordmark on the home. Not a fan of wormark/logo combos or logo inconstencies between home and away.

Noca Scoita and Boston...............INCREDIBLE!!!! Seriously this designs are awesome! Will there be a Texas team???? Sorry if I asked

"sorry if I asked"? Yes you definitely just asked. How do you ask a question then say "sorry if I asked"? That doesn't make any sense

P.S. Another great concept keep up the good work

Fear the future, envy the past

Archived