--FORUM RULES VIOLATION-- (Las Vegas NHL Expansion Concept)

New York's Greatest

I have trolling forums here and in general a my luck and have thought long and hard about this one. Its simple design and to be honest a little lazy with number because my luck I would screw up. Either way I like how it came out. The colors are red black and green yes those are the old colors for the Devils but they can also represent the desert that surrounds Las Vegas. I decided to you a symbol of the desert and what I though was a Scorpion. So with out further a due I present to you the Las Vegas Scorpions(Note: I will be editing the ice with ads soon):

Home:dy4UMZo.png

Away:MqTAHPM.png

Home Ice(Note I decided to not put advertisement on the ice because I am doing some ad research for it):U0hfIgA.png

Obviously it helped a lot, it's the only logo you used. I have no problem with using a logo found online, many people do it on here, but they add disclaimers and make it look presentable. You basically recolored a logo found on google images poorly, added a font from word and tried to play it off as your own. This is why the concept section is failing.

spacer.png

I'd go back to the drawing board. Can't say I like much about this. The Las Vegas in the front shouldn't be there. Use a stripe. Using these colours, the collar can't be the same as the yoke. Black as a primary is outdated, for good reason. (LA can pull it off because it's their only colour). The Devils gave up on those colours, again, for good reason. Even the name seems forced and unnatural. The logo is budget. I'd just start over.

Obviously it helped a lot, it's the only logo you used. I have no problem with using a logo found online, many people do it on here, but they add disclaimers and make it look presentable. You basically recolored a logo found on google images poorly, added a font from word and tried to play it off as your own. This is why the concept section is failing.

It is in violation of the subforum's rules to steal a logo and pass it off as your own.

I'm locking this thread, however, I will keep it in the forums for a little while.

I would like to remind all members to please, please, please report posts that deal with intellectual property theft.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived