NFL Draft Picks "Posters"

mgdmhl

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw man, I really wish I saw the comment.

Anywho. These are nice. I would try to make the images show a facial feature or some type of feature to really show who it is. I understand some are hard but the last one even the jersey and helmet are really hard to make out. Fixing that for some could go a very long way.

Eddie lacy

Being a Packer fan, I am actually planing on making a Lacy or Clinton-Dix one or both. I made an edit to the OP at the bottom regarding request, please read it if you are going to want other requests.

I do have an Jared Abbrederis one done already...

I had to add white to the Wisconsin logo because the logo didn't look right if I removed that part of it or if I made the entire logo green.

S05skG2.png

Aw man, I really wish I saw the comment.

Anywho. These are nice. I would try to make the images show a facial feature or some type of feature to really show who it is. I understand some are hard but the last one even the jersey and helmet are really hard to make out. Fixing that for some could go a very long way.

The facial features are hard to show. Not trying to sound racist, but many of the players are black so when I change the levels the face, dark helmet/facemask, and dark jersey they all become part of the same thing. Are you talking about the black/teal Jags one as the last one? Because I already know its hard to make out, but someone asked for it that way. If you look at the one next to it with the same player image, but with different colors it helps a bit more. Allen Robinson wears visors so that's also why the face might be hard to make out. I'm trying to show logos, patterns, facial features, and other details as much as possible so everyone can tell who the player is without looking at the name, but I don't want anything to look forced.

JeKhnr9.png

I love the Abbrederis one, being a Packer/Badger fan.

As for the Jaguars ones... I'd flip them so it's a teal background with the gold on top.

Glad you like it.

I try out different color combinations for each player/background before I save them, but for what ever reason they don't look as good with a darker background. Look at the Allen Robinson ones and compare the two to see what I mean.

JeKhnr9.png

If you do plan on doing requests here and there.... how about the Brownies undrafted Connor Shaw? Please?

Please read the bottom of the OP regarding requests. I didn't plan on doing undrafted player because this thread is for NFL Draft Picks. If you really want a Connor Shaw one I guess I can make one. Do you want it to say "Undrafted" instead of the Round/Pick or do you just want it blank or something else?

JeKhnr9.png

If you do plan on doing requests here and there.... how about the Brownies undrafted Connor Shaw? Please?

Please read the bottom of the OP regarding requests. I didn't plan on doing undrafted player because this thread is for NFL Draft Picks. If you really want a Connor Shaw one I guess I can make one. Do you want it to say "Undrafted" instead of the Round/Pick or do you just want it blank or something else?

Go right ahead and make it say Undrafted... Shaw's gonna take Manziel's job.

How about Seantrel Henderson. At least thats how i think its spelled.

ODELL BECKHAM JUNIOR!!!!!!!

You know, Please?

llfhockey and Jake3.roo please read the bottom of the OP regarding requests. But I will do your guys' requests for 2 reasons. First, I haven't done a o-lineman yet and there are some good on-field action shots of Henderson at Miami(FL). And second, OBJ kind of deserves one after the way he played for the Giants in the 2nd half of the season. I do have to say that an o-lineman request was kind of weird because they don't get a lot attention, unless they're top 2-3 at their position.

Go right ahead and make it say Undrafted... Shaw's gonna take Manziel's job.

Ok. Shaw should have been a mid-round draft pick IMO.

JeKhnr9.png

Eddie lacy

I love the Abbrederis one, being a Packer/Badger fan.

For the Packer (and Alabama) fans here...

1gQr18E.pngJqjyMdZ.png

The Clinton-Dix one isn't as good as I wanted it to be, because I couldn't find a higher quality action shot of him.

JeKhnr9.png

4ieVmqu.pngEYny059.png

I'll let you choose which one you like better. In the one on the right, its pants are like that because the pants are SC's camo ones. I also made versions with the interlocking S and C logo instead of the gamecock logo if you would rather have that logo on them.

JeKhnr9.png

4ieVmqu.pngEYny059.png

I'll let you choose which one you like better. In the one on the right, it pants are like that because the pants are SC's camo ones. I also made versions with the interlocking S and C logo instead of the gamecock logo if you would rather have that logo on them.

Love the one on the right (including the camo pants).. any plans for making some for this years draft picks too? You may get quite the requests soon if so. Just warning you.

I'll let you choose which one you like better. In the one on the right, it pants are like that because the pants are SC's camo ones. I also made versions with the interlocking S and C logo instead of the gamecock logo if you would rather have that logo on them.

Love the one on the right (including the camo pants).. any plans for making some for this years draft picks too? You may get quite the requests soon if so. Just warning you.

Please read all of the OP again. I am aware of your concern.

JeKhnr9.png

Archived