NFL Draft Picks "Posters"

mgdmhl

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you make those. They look amazing

Read the last sentence in the 1st paragraph in the OP. The better quality picture you start out with, the more detail will remain when you're done going through the steps.

JeKhnr9.png

These are awesome.. Sure, a few could be nitpicked here or there, but like you said, sometimes it's the quality of the pic, etc.. This is a great idea and an even better executed concept! Couple small things I'd like to see:

1. Small school LB Edmond Robinson to the Vikings - I could provide a photo if needed, although please don't feel obligated, I understand if you're busy

2. I'd love to see these in either A) a 2-color look as you have it, but with a 3rd color as background, or B) a 3-color version of what you're already doing, simply to satisfy the lack of extra little detail that some have complained about, and as a way to add some life to the color schemes that don't contrast as well and muddle each other up a bit..

Just my 2 cents, but you obviously know what you're doing already, these are fantastic!

These are awesome.. Sure, a few could be nitpicked here or there, but like you said, sometimes it's the quality of the pic, etc.. This is a great idea and an even better executed concept! Couple small things I'd like to see:

1. Small school LB Edmond Robinson to the Vikings - I could provide a photo if needed, although please don't feel obligated, I understand if you're busy

2. I'd love to see these in either A) a 2-color look as you have it, but with a 3rd color as background, or B) a 3-color version of what you're already doing, simply to satisfy the lack of extra little detail that some have complained about, and as a way to add some life to the color schemes that don't contrast as well and muddle each other up a bit..

Just my 2 cents, but you obviously know what you're doing already, these are fantastic!

I'll add him to the list. I'll make 2 versions. One like I have been doing and one like you requested (your option A). What do you want the 3rd color to be (purple, yellow, and [fill in the blank])?

JeKhnr9.png

Why skip over Brandon Scherff? And could you do Preston Smith?

Mjv7uCj.pngdIacmQ8.png7uK8lg8.png

I'd love to see a Damarious Randall one for Arizona St/Green Bay, if you plan to go that far into the 1st round.

rNBjgj7.pngAyD6hOk.png

I forgot. Did cody fajardo get drafted or was he an undrafted free agent

oLdMI4c.png

Mike Hull (PSU to MIA) LB

Miles Dieffenbach (PSU to PIT) OG

Both Undrafted

NCfxYIf.pngs3nBR9G.png

Along with the Preston Smith one could you possibly do a Rob Havenstein one?

bPN379G.png

JeKhnr9.png

The first one is just like I've been making. The rest are what I thought you were trying to request how I make them. Personally I think the first 2 three colored ones look a lot better than the other 4.

ecP8V6U.pngkIbVhWM.pngp5OsHUW.pngHZAsrqQ.pngRHh0T2B.png4ZeARHd.pngkakey9O.png

JeKhnr9.png

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, hokiefan99 said:

Stop trolling

You don't know what trolling is, bumping year plus old threads is bad form on these boards. I get you have a fetish for the Hokies but that doesn't give you an excuse to post in no longer active threads. They obviously weren't active for a reason and that is because people stopped caring about them. Mods if you want to delete all of this conversation be my guest. This guy just really needs to know proper board etiquette.

On 8/12/2016 at 1:57 PM, hokiefan99 said:

Stop trolling

He wasn't trolling. You don't bump threads that have been dead for over a year unless you created the thread and are adding new content.

On 8/12/2016 at 2:03 PM, dont care said:

You don't know what trolling is, bumping year plus old threads is bad form on these boards. I get you have a fetish for the Hokies but that doesn't give you an excuse to post in no longer active threads. They obviously weren't active for a reason and that is because people stopped caring about them. Mods if you want to delete all of this conversation be my guest. This guy just really needs to know proper board etiquette.

Not "they", just one person making these. And it stopped being active because I stopped making them, not because "people stopped caring about them".

JeKhnr9.png

2 hours ago, mgdmhl said:

He wasn't trolling. You don't bump threads that have been dead for over a year unless you created the thread and are adding new content.

Not "they", just one person making these. And it stopped being active because I stopped making them, not because "people stopped caring about them".

Thank you, for clearing it up

Archived