European Premier Basketball League (2 of 18) Barcelona Added!

next_gen_uniforms

Alright, this is my first topic in a long time and I wanted to do something I've been putting off for a while until I could find I decent jersey template. I decided to create a European Basketball League with some inspiration for the uniforms coming from soccer kits. An example of this is the team crest above the chest. Below is a list of cities and color schemes I'm considering for the league, if you have any suggestions for the locations and colors please leave them. As always CC is appreciated on the concepts.

Ze3Wv7M.png

Moscow - Maroon & Metallic Gold

Barcelona - Gold & Red

London - Red & Silver

Dublin - Green & Grey

Paris - Metallic Gold & Light Blue

Istanbul - Red & Blue

St. Petersburg - White, Blue, & Red

Berlin - Red, Black, & Yellow

Munich - Black & Yellow

Rome - Red, Gold, & Silver

Madrid - Red, Blue, & Gold

Milan - ?

Belgrade - Blue & ?

Zagreb - ?

Amsterdam - Blue & Orange

Lisbon - Green & Red

Athens - Blue & White

First up, Moscow

emaNJaF.jpg

The uniform has Moscow written in Russian on both jerseys. On the back just above the player name is the league logo with the Russian flag on it (each team will have the league logo on the back with the nation in which the city is located). The Moscow coat of arms was the inspiration for the crest. The crest features St. George fighting a dragon with St. Basils' Cathedral in the background.

great start and nice design of the league logo! please reconsider Brussels, Dublin, Manchester, Amsterdam and Lisbon as they're not even remotely perceived as basketball cities. Maybe go with Kaunas, Ljubljana, Milan, Zagreb... I'm looking forward to the rest of this series!

CgWPTYS.jpgaPH2PVF.jpg

In my opinion the crest and lettering make the front too crowded. I like the addition of crests, I just don't know where they should go. I like them on the shorts.

I would suggest giving a team to Vilnius. Lithuania has such a great basketball history that I would reward them with a team. (I remember them in the 1992 Olympics rocking the tie-die and skeletons dunking look (no, those weren't their uniforms). I'm pretty sure they won the bronze medal.)

award%20sig.png

Great set for Moscow, so will all the teams use soccer style crests instead of american basketball logos? (thats awesome i'm just wondering)

I totally agree with this idea! Keep it as European soccer crest style for this! I recommend that 100%!

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

I don't like how big the badge is on the chest, either make it smaller or lower the wordmark and numbers.

Also in the away, if you'd invert the colours of the badge on the chest, to like the home colours it would show more and just pop out a little bit better, but that is just a minor nitpicked complaint.

Other than that this looks like a great start. Love the badges.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Guest darkpiranha

Great start. I love how each city get's their own version of the league logo. Everything looks rock solid so far. Keep em coming.

Archived