Fictional Hockey League (MS Paint) 8 of 30 Teams (GRAND RAPIDS ADDED)

ChuckDownfield

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not just try eliminating black from the San Fran team just go with navy

I pretty much have, as they black is now logo only. I could try the logo without black, but I think it really helps the trident stand out.

Anyway, I have an update for the Omaha Warriors. For this update I changed the striping pattern completely. I think this version better captures the 'war paint' theme I was going for. Let me know what you think!

2mre4r8.png

2lmbatv.png

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Why not just try eliminating black from the San Fran team just go with navy

I pretty much have, as they black is now logo only. I could try the logo without black, but I think it really helps the trident stand out.

Anyway, I have an update for the Omaha Warriors. For this update I changed the striping pattern completely. I think this version better captures the 'war paint' theme I was going for. Let me know what you think!

2mre4r8.png

2lmbatv.png

Either more black in the jersey or red pants and gloves. Just needs more balance to me...

I think I got it with this one. It's a bit closer to the original design, so the color balance is much closer to my original intention.

23lehc0.png

9a5r1k.png

Let me know what you think, I'd like to move on from this team. Also give me some C&C on the Manatees!

30vja50.png

So, I'm not done with the next team, but I have finished a logo for them. In the interest of bumping the thread, here is the primary logo for the Louisiana Swamp Monsters (New Orleans).

bhav6v.png

Let me know what you guys think, and give me some more feedback on the other teams!

30vja50.png

You know if any of the teams have a NASCAR night promotion I might be able to help with that

I understand your trying to spread your stuff but really, this is atleast the 8th thread I've seen you post on. I cannot think of many other things on this forum that are annoying as self-promotion.

Fear the future, envy the past

You know if any of the teams have a NASCAR night promotion I might be able to help with that

I understand your trying to spread your stuff but really, this is atleast the 8th thread I've seen you post on. I cannot think of many other things on this forum that are annoying as self-promotion.
im not self promoting im just asking if they need assistance

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

This would look better if you added a bit of shrapnel to show that the stick is breaking (a la San Jose Sharks). Right now it just looks bent.

Actually, I'm not sure if the hockey stuck idea works anyway because the mouth is open, if the gator was biting a stick in half its mouth would be shut, and by the time it had opened its mouth in the pose you have it in, the stick would probably be falling out of its mouth, unless it was a very small hockey stick.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

I'm a fan of the template you used there, it looks very clean. I like the lack of black in it.

For the shoulders this is just a small nitpick of mine, I would just like the Louisiana state to not have the Swap Monster in it, instead a one tone colour or I think bring back the broken hockey stick on there, but that's just a very minor thing of mine.

Like the jersey a whole lot, and very well done with the logo!

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

I'm a fan of the template you used there, it looks very clean. I like the lack of black in it.

For the shoulders this is just a small nitpick of mine, I would just like the Louisiana state to not have the Swap Monster in it, instead a one tone colour or I think bring back the broken hockey stick on there, but that's just a very minor thing of mine.

Like the jersey a whole lot, and very well done with the logo!

Template, shmemplate. I use only the blank Reebok template from the paint user's paradise thread. All striping is custom. But, thank you so much for your feedback. You've given me a lot to work with since the beginning of the thread.

30vja50.png

Archived