Fictional Hockey League (MS Paint) 8 of 30 Teams (GRAND RAPIDS ADDED)

ChuckDownfield

I'm a fan of the template you used there, it looks very clean. I like the lack of black in it.

For the shoulders this is just a small nitpick of mine, I would just like the Louisiana state to not have the Swap Monster in it, instead a one tone colour or I think bring back the broken hockey stick on there, but that's just a very minor thing of mine.

Like the jersey a whole lot, and very well done with the logo!

Template, shmemplate. I use only the blank Reebok template from the paint user's paradise thread. All striping is custom. But, thank you so much for your feedback. You've given me a lot to work with since the beginning of the thread.

I know, I was going to say it was your own made up template, because the curved lines you used and the design as a whole would work well as an actual template.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For this team, the primary is still not finished, so no fancy cover image yet. This team is called the Minneapolis Bats, and here is the secondary logo.

2ceqk46.png

The uniforms are heavily influenced by the Hawks from the original Mighty Ducks movie. This is appropriate because most of the film was shot in the twin cities. Here are the home jerseys.

imhqwh.png

The away set is where I'm torn. Option A keeps the striping consistent with the home jerseys, and option B reverses the striping. I like both, so help me decide which is better!

Option A

nq3eco.png

Option B

35mdxci.png

Leave a comment to let me know which you like best! Leave C&C on all teams! I could still use help with some team names as well, so PM me some ideas for these cities: Sacramento, Seattle, Memphis, Kansas City, Salt Lake City, Indianapolis, Charleston, Charlotte, Quebec City, Baltimore, Buffalo, Hamilton, and Grand Rapids. Thank you all again for following this thread, and helping me become a better designer.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

When I first looked at it I saw purple, now I see blue. Too many drugs. :blink:

I feel like Minneapolis is just too long of a word to be the Rangers diagonal text. As for the bat on the back, I think if you just moved it down a little so part of it was behind the numbers (like on your inspiration jersey) it would look better and less cluttered.

When I first looked at it I saw purple, now I see blue. Too many drugs. :blink:

I feel like Minneapolis is just too long of a word to be the Rangers diagonal text. As for the bat on the back, I think if you just moved it down a little so part of it was behind the numbers (like on your inspiration jersey) it would look better and less cluttered.

Looking at the blue now from my phone, it does look more purple than I intended. As for the diagonal script, it might be replaced as the primary I'm working on is a script logo. I'll try moving the bat down and changing the blue.

30vja50.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm taking a break from Minneapolis, and I'm working on Cincinnati. I haven't finished that team, but I figured I'd show you guys what I've got so far. So, here is the crest logo for the Cincinnati Sabercats.

2h6ayb4.png

As usual, tell me what you think!

30vja50.png

Archived