Fictional Hockey League (MS Paint) 8 of 30 Teams (GRAND RAPIDS ADDED)

ChuckDownfield

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The gold thing is its tongue. I'm still having trouble with the colors though. The gold is supposed to be tan, I'm not sure why my colors are off. Here's the uniforms, which still need a secondary logo.

2u45umr.png

2mpa7vk.png

If someone knows how I can fix my color problem, it would be much appreciated.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

The entire mouth looks pretty awkward. The tooth is too big, as well as the mouth. Also that gold thing is weird and shouldn't be there.

I'm confused, it's a saber-tooth cat. The tooth and mouth are supposed to be big.

30vja50.png

I disagree with PaperThin, I think the tooth should be bigger, at least from a realistic standpoint, if you look at a picture of a Saber toothed cat skull the teeth are quite large. I think what's making the mouth awkward to me is the straight line on the back of the tooth, again, look at a reference picture, the teeth should be curved a lot more. It also looks a little surprised right now, I think you should try to make the eye look more angry. Finally, I think you should play around with thicker and thinner sections of the outside black border to add more depth.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

The entire mouth looks pretty awkward. The tooth is too big, as well as the mouth. Also that gold thing is weird and shouldn't be there.

I'm confused, it's a saber-tooth cat. The tooth and mouth are supposed to be big.

Oops, my bad. I meant the tooth is too awkward. The shape of it is kinda weird. The tooth on the sabre tooth tiger slants backward a little bit, while yours doesn't slant a whole lot. Like this:

1763_1large.jpg

u3J7jjd.png

Too much gold, not enough contrast with the white. Really needs some black in between them to make it pop.

As I said before, I'm having trouble with the colors. On my computer it's tan but you all are seeing gold. If anyone can help me fix that it would be much appreciated. I'm also going to try to work on the tooth and the eye.

30vja50.png

Too much gold, not enough contrast with the white. Really needs some black in between them to make it pop.

As I said before, I'm having trouble with the colors. On my computer it's tan but you all are seeing gold. If anyone can help me fix that it would be much appreciated. I'm also going to try to work on the tooth and the eye.

It's kind of tan-y gold. But I feel my point stand regardless. A light colour and white with no black/dark colour and it doesn't look right. There is black in the logo, seems like their should be black on the jerseys.

Still trying to figure out the color situation, but here's an update for the logo. I fixed the tooth and tried a different eye. I also cleaned up the mouth a bit. I like it a lot better now. Thoughts?

1zdyn4m.png

30vja50.png

I feel good about the Sabercats now, even though they still need a secondary logo. I don't have any ideas for one yet, so I'm going to keep moving. Here is the crest logo for Grand Rapids. Introducing the Grand Rapids Mammoths!

rgxp3n.png

30vja50.png

What is this ? Ice age? :P

I really like these. What is the reasoning behind the names?

Haha. I have all the names picked out already, and these are the only two prehistoric names. I just asked my friend what team he wanted me to do next and he picked the Mammoths.

30vja50.png

Archived