Fictional Hockey League (MS Paint) 8 of 30 Teams (GRAND RAPIDS ADDED)

ChuckDownfield

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14nmqfq.png

2wcl3ba.png

Tell me what you think! I just dumped a lot of content so I'd like to hear from you! The new teams have both been added to the Flickr page as well. If you're new to this thread, visiting the Flickr page is a good way to get caught up. Feel free to comment on any team!

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Love the alternate logo for the Mammoths- I could never get that level of technical ability when I used paint. Your technical skills are very high in general.

I don't like the regular Mammoths logo that much, though. I think it might be the balance of the colours and the detailing on the M- it's almost too detailed and doesn't really translate on the sweater?

I love every single thing about Omaha. I always like green & red as a combo, even though it's difficult to pull off, and the logo is really cool. I don't dislike the black on the sweaters, but I wonder if it'd also look good with green in place of the black?

Love the alternate logo for the Mammoths- I could never get that level of technical ability when I used paint. Your technical skills are very high in general.

I don't like the regular Mammoths logo that much, though. I think it might be the balance of the colours and the detailing on the M- it's almost too detailed and doesn't really translate on the sweater?

I love every single thing about Omaha. I always like green & red as a combo, even though it's difficult to pull off, and the logo is really cool. I don't dislike the black on the sweaters, but I wonder if it'd also look good with green in place of the black?

Thanks man! I'm not really sure exactly what you mean about the Mammoths primary logo though, could you clarify that? As for the Warriors I think the green is a bit too bright to replace the black.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

I know this is purely about the concepts, but I'm going to give some real life feedback. As a Grand Rapids native, I can't really get behind the Mammoths identity, at least not in it's current state. Maybe add some local flair to your designs to link it to the city. The designs are pretty good on their own, but would not work practically for me.

Archived