Sports League Logos - Texturized

Sean F&F

Here are the next two I've done.

I tried to mix it up with the ones for NASCAR

nascar-texture-logo.png

and Table Tenis

table-tenis-texture-logo.png

The paddle texture looks like Legos, I know. I liked this one since the colors are the same as the actual logo.

I'll try to get to some of the other requests as well.

How about the BPL?

BPL-Logo.jpg

"You play to win the game...Hello. You play to win the game." - Herman Edwards

"We talkin' bout practice?" - A.I.

"What’s that? Ah — playoffs? Don’t talk about — playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game! Another game." - Jim Mora

I'd like to request the old GAA logo, which is the governing body for hurling and Gaelic football worldwide. In case you couldn't tell, those are two abstract figures representing Gaelic games in the logo (the figure on the left is a hurler, the one on the right is a Gaelic footballer).

Apologies for logo size, it was the largest I could find:

GAA-logo-EC6BAE59B4-seeklogo.com_.gif

QPR%20Sig.png

Could you also do specific team logo too?

I could, but depending on the sport, it would basically be just the same textures with a different logo.

There are only so many things I can use for different sports. Any soccer logo is just gonna be grass, and basketball will be the basketball texture and the court texture. I mainly wanted to do the 4 major leagues in the US and just that, but I liked the challenge of doing some of the different ones. But now, I think it will just get repetitive.

If anyone else wants to try these out, feel free to post them here. I'm curious to see what you guys come up with.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived