Sean F&F

Sports League Logos - Texturized

Here are the next two I've done.

I tried to mix it up with the ones for NASCAR

nascar-texture-logo.png

and Table Tenis

table-tenis-texture-logo.png

The paddle texture looks like Legos, I know. I liked this one since the colors are the same as the actual logo.

I'll try to get to some of the other requests as well.

Here are the next two I've done.

I tried to mix it up with the ones for NASCAR

nascar-texture-logo.png

and Table Tenis

table-tenis-texture-logo.png

The paddle texture looks like Legos, I know. I liked this one since the colors are the same as the actual logo.

I'll try to get to some of the other requests as well.

awesome job on the NASCAR logo.

nll, and mll?

KHL please? It's going to be my one and only request (maybe :D)

The MLB and first NFL one turned out great... my favorite part of this topic is people like Wonka throwing out ridiculous, and probably sarcastic, suggestions and you do them...and they look great!

I honestly brought it up as a challenge..seeing what he would do. He passed the test.

I'd like to request the old GAA logo, which is the governing body for hurling and Gaelic football worldwide. In case you couldn't tell, those are two abstract figures representing Gaelic games in the logo (the figure on the left is a hurler, the one on the right is a Gaelic footballer).

Apologies for logo size, it was the largest I could find:

GAA-logo-EC6BAE59B4-seeklogo.com_.gif

Could you also do specific team logo too?

I could, but depending on the sport, it would basically be just the same textures with a different logo.

There are only so many things I can use for different sports. Any soccer logo is just gonna be grass, and basketball will be the basketball texture and the court texture. I mainly wanted to do the 4 major leagues in the US and just that, but I liked the challenge of doing some of the different ones. But now, I think it will just get repetitive.

If anyone else wants to try these out, feel free to post them here. I'm curious to see what you guys come up with.

If anyone else wants to try these out, feel free to post them here. I'm curious to see what you guys come up with.

mlb%20txtr_zpsh7sfxkrz.jpg

woodgrain+ baseball texture