NFL Alternate Jersey Concepts

wveelo24

My first uniform set I am posting is for the Chicago Bears. These are the GSH Tribute Uniforms for George Stanley Halas. Obviously what stands out the most on these uniforms are the horizontal wrap around stripes. I know Northwestern uses this concept, but I figured the Bears are the perfect team to pull off this design. I used the sleeve stripes as the wrap around stripes, and moved the GSH to the pants. I used the current Chicago Bears logo for the helmet since this isnt really a throwback uniform. But however, I did go with a vintage logo for the chest patch. I wanted to use a logo that showed history, and since this logo was used from 1954-1973, which George Halas was the head coach during this time until 1967. George Halas was inducted into the NFL hall of fame in 1963. I felt this logo could be used to honor that era for the Bears along with the end of George Halas's career.xDrlzMq.jpg

I get what your doing but I'm not a fan of the gsh maybe put them on the socks

I thought about the socks, but I figured that since I was making it a Tribute to George Halas, putting his initials on the socks imo looks small and unimportant. But thanks for the comment, it was a thought I had, but figured that the GSH is a huge part of the concept and needs to be noticed.

Next on the list are the Dallas Cowboys. You could call this a Heritage/Tribute set. I call these the "Americas Team" Tribute Uniforms. With the Cowboys being considered Americas team, I wanted to make sure it had red, white and blue in the set. Dallas used a single red stripe on their helmets for the 1976 season, which I added on these helmets as tribute to the '76 season. I felt since that was the only year they had ever used red as part of their helmet color scheme, I thought that had some significance. The jersey itself is a direct nod to the '94-'95 75th anniversary jersey. I think its a great and classic jersey design. I added to red to the stars and the number outline to compliment the overall look of the set. There are 3 different types of pant designs. Each one I feel gives a different look to the overall concept, but flows together. A good concept that showcases a few uniform ideas from the Cowboys past, as well as showing the tribute to "Americas Team". While also holding on to that modern feel.LvAJd3Y.jpg

As a bears fan I demand you stop what you're doing right now!!! No I like your concept. Try doing the stripes on their sleeves for the front so there would be 3 stripes across the chest. As for the GSH tribute create a seal with those initials and slap those on the sleeves. For the pants I would consider doing their current strip but shortening it before it hits the tops and bottoms of the pants. Also get rid of the white front collar just seems to have no point for it to exist in the uniform. Just my CC

It screams PATRIOTS!

I can see how they could resemble the patriots, only because of the color combination being used.

except for the stripes and the double outline. I'm sorry but the only thing saying cowboys here is the wordmark; I mean that literally.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

It screams PATRIOTS!

I can see how they could resemble the patriots, only because of the color combination being used.

except for the stripes and the double outline. I'm sorry but the only thing saying cowboys here is the wordmark; I mean that literally.

Well then apparently you have not seen the Cowboys 75th anniversary jersey, or the Cowboys logo. Cause those are both used in this concept. However, you are entitled to your own opinions.

Archived