spartacat_12

2016 World Cup of Hockey

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Purple said:

Wow, you're a bossy little one, aren't you. I have a feeling you're a married woman. Has to be the only explanation.

Is this the start of Purple's descent into madness, a la Captain Punctuation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Purple said:

Wow, you're a bossy little one, aren't you. I have a feeling you're a married woman. Has to be the only explanation.

Nah, just someone who is a bit fed up with TRoy's "everything sucks and I'm going to YELLL ABOUT ITTTT" schtick.

Yours is cool though. I'm sure you'll get a few more weeks out of it before you lose interest ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TRoyConcepts said:

 

How are people seriously focusing their anger over a captain-patch-sized ad on the chest over LITERALLY THE FUTURE OF HOCKEY DESIGN. Get this people, Adidas takes over NHL jerseys in 2017, expect the exact same lazy, uncreative, bland, unimaginative, cookie-cutter, amateur, boring, eye-soar-inducing jerseys they just released yesterday. This seriously frustrates me. People are focusing more on three stripes you'll barely be able to see rather than the trash heap of a jersey in plain eye sight.

 

you can throw out all the adjectives in the thesaurus if you want, but come on.... i'm seeing some complete overreactions to designs that are overall, pretty clean, crisp, representative of their respective teams, and.... good. not INCREDIBLE, but good. sure they didnt take too many risks but sometimes it takes balls to go in an ultra-simplistic direction. i know everyone and their mother on this board thinks that they can come up with better designs on the little concepts forum around here, but i guarantee that if you were behind the scenes and on the teams that designed these, you'd be far more hesitant to be so critical. Lol, just tell people who worked through the design process here that the jerseys are "trash heaps" to their face. And then try to have a rational conversation and see if they take you seriously. I'd love to be on a fly on the wall for that interaction.

 

Adidas is not going to change very much when they "take over" the NHL jerseys in 2017. they already own reebok, hopefully you realize that. all under the same umbrella. plus youre already seeing what adidas is going to "do" to the NHL in the stadium series unis. look at colorado.... bold, clean, thick lines... blocks of constrasting color used effectively, sure the numbers are way too big on the stadium series unis but that's pretty much having the NHL saying "yeah, make them 150% bigger and we will be good to go". design is pretty tasteful there. adidas is not going to touch any of the classic uniforms like the original six and such, maybe, across the league, they will put a tiny touch of the triple stripe on the sleeve cuff, pants, or bottom of the socks (that's more for their own brand recognition and unfortunately they tend to do that in soccer and basketball too but i'd argue it's not nearly as :censored:ty looking as the strange patches of upper-arm color on Nike's olympic offerings). I'd predict that the most drastic things that they are going to do are take EDGE cluster:censored:s like the Avalanche and just make them more "stadium-series-y". Maybe they will do the same to calgary, pittsburgh, ottawa, teams that got templated and desperately need some T.L.C.... Not many people would argue that the senators EDGE template would look way better if they got "re-templated" to the jerseys that just got released for world cup. instead of their weird diagonal lines it would just be clean vertical stripes on the arms. 

 

It's just funny to see the reactions now, you probably weren't around for the 2007 EDGE travesty when all those jerseys were released, but that involved truly disparaging teams with nice uniforms. Blues, Flames, Penguins, Maple Leafs, Senators, Panthers, Stars, Oilers, etc, and to some extent Leafs, all ruined. Piping. Piping sucks. I don't see any piping in what's going down in modern NHL (adidas) design, in fact it seems like the 180 degree opposite. piping is the smallest strips of color you could possibly imagine, the new trend seems to be going big and bold with striping. not a bad thing. oh and guess what reebok (again, it's really Adidas, the company you seem to think is going to butcher the NHL) has been able to do for the past few years? they fixed all the problems with the edge :censored:. Blues-- amazing now. Predators-- still have piping, but better. Panthers-- got rid of piping, so, better. Coyotes-- their redesign i would say is more representative of what we will see in the future-- simple and slightly boring but not overly offensive. Oilers-- thank god they fixed that one. Leafs-- hem stripes got added back. Stars-- fixed! Flyers-- fixed! Penguins-- going in a throwback direction now, thank god.

 

sure, the adidas stripes suck. but once you get past those, the designs are really not bad.

 

sorry for rambling but , TL;DR, nothing is ever going to be as egregious as the EDGE takeover of 2007 and NHL designs have gotten way, way, way better over the past decade.

 

simplicity is not a bad thing, people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ice_Cap said:

 

No.

What I'm saying is that Reebok and Adidas exist under the same corporate umbrella. The NHL team is the NHL team. You're not going to see this massive Edge-scale redesign. Sure, the All-Star Game sweaters will probably feature the Adidas stripes. And so will the practice sweaters. That's about it though.

 

This.

 

I don't always agree (long live AZ hockey :) ) with your posts ( or post in general), but, you are totally right. nothing is ever going to happen again like the EDGE disaster. let's all not freak out here. not to mention, some of our CCSLC own work for adidas/rbk NHL as far as i know, and they aren't going to let bad things happen ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Adidas re-design hopefully means that every new uniform will be as creative as the Winter Classic uniforms.
 

I like large numbers and wide patterns because of the Winter Classic. Coco Chanel once said "before you leave your house in the morning, take off one item of clothing." Every team should have not only its own colors and logo, but its own pattern. Minimalism looks to be the future.

Piping, striping, detail, and "fifty shades of gray" will forever be linked to the early 2010s in NHL lore. Finland's new World Cup "SUOMI" chest-banner is the future (without the Adidas stripes).

The more we get angry about the potential Adidas stripes on NHL jerseys, the less likely Adidas will put them on the jerseys...thus, we'll see less detail in future hockey jersey design.

I rest my case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

Ever hear of the "no true Scotsman" fallacy?

Doesn't matter really. At the end of the day you'll be removed from a conversation if you can't take part in it without insulting those who you disagree with.

 

Adidas has had the NBA contract for years. They never once forced the three stripes on a NBA team. We're seeing the three stripes here precisely because these aren't NHL sweaters. They're special event uniforms. 

 

No.

What I'm saying is that Reebok and Adidas exist under the same corporate umbrella. The NHL team is the NHL team. You're not going to see this massive Edge-scale redesign. Sure, the All-Star Game sweaters will probably feature the Adidas stripes. And so will the practice sweaters. That's about it though.

 

Sorry about that last comment, it wasn't meant to be an insult. I'm just getting frustrated with the design over the past year. With the Stadium Series, All-Star Game and now the World Cup, I've had enough. You can't just say what will happen in the future with absolute certainty. There's always the possibility of that they will do a league-wide re-design and that you can't just assume that not every jersey will have the three stripes.

 

2 hours ago, Cosmic said:

No, it's because Adidas's impact will be limited.  The Red Wings will still look like the Red Wings, the Leafs will still look like the Leafs, and the Rangers will still look like the Rangers.  Also, the larger trend right now is for more classic designs, not the wild and crazy stuff.  Look at the Stars, the Lightning, and rumors about the Panthers.  The Penguins appear to be going away from khaki and their Edge template.  The league looks pretty good right now.  Even if you don't like "O-6 Dress-up", I think most would agree it's not as odious as the wackier Edge-era stuff.

 

Amazing how the 3 examples you chose are Original 6 teams and wouldn't change if you paid them. Not to mention only a sixth of those teams changed anything going through the EDGE system. And sure right now classic designs are all the rage, then you get Adidas come in with all their designs so far and then they choose they want to take a "modern" overly simplistic route, exactly what Reebok did.

 

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

in the end everyone is going to find something to complaign about. amd its quite obvious these games are a test for several things:

1. test out the possibility of nhl running their own games every four years.

2. test out certain ideas, such as a different collar, most likely different jersey fit, and the three stripes.

 

The only idea of those 3 that aren't already being used is the 3 stripes and look how that's turning out. There was also no need to test it as no one wanted it i the first place. That's how you know it's not a test, it's the way it goes.

 

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

whether or n you like it, adidas isn't a group of ignorant people who don't take notes. I mean, these jerseys are for a phony Olympics and many of them are the same exact things we've had before, just adidas made. the side stripes are something new adidas is trying to do, and its already on some of the euro 2016 jerseys. the college jerseys adidas makes have actually decent collars, and not poorly designed. don't have a meltdown over a jersey set that most likely will have slim to none impact on the NHL jerseys.

 

I thought this was hilarious. Of course Adidas doesn't take notes. Judging by the jerseys, that was confirmed. Euro 2016 jerseys? Adidas has almost always had 3 stripes on their jerseys, no matter the sport. I don't see how these jerseys have no impact on the NHL designs since Russia's jersey is just a copycat of Minny's SS jersey. This just shows that Adidas has already started to implement their crappy designs into the NHL.

 

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

ads are happening for certain. do you know how many hockey teams already have ads? I mean just look at the KHL and the u20/u18 teams, many are sponsored. these are no where near the worst designs and I think you know that.

 

Wow thanks Nostradamus. No, ads aren't happening for certain. Just because the KHL has ads doesn't mean the NHL will have. You seem to not understand what ads are for. Since you don't I'll explain it to you. They are to generate MONEY. If it wasn't already obvious, the NHL makes butt-loads more than the KHL. And yes, these are the worst designs of the past decade if not longer and I think you know that. See what I did there.

 

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

pretty much this is right. classic styles are all the rage. caps, wings, rangers, pens, buffalo, leafs, oilers, chicago, boston, canadians, flyers, devils, islanders, and the blues all have classic looks, or are changing in the future to a classic look.

 

What does this have to do with anything? This is all under Reebok. I guarantee at least 5 teams will have Adidas' terrible cookie-cutter designs. At least Reebok's cookie-cutters were snowflake shaped instead of Adidas' circle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, @axpze said:

The Adidas re-design hopefully means that every new uniform will be as creative as the Winter Classic uniforms.
 

I like large numbers and wide patterns because of the Winter Classic. Coco Chanel once said "before you leave your house in the morning, take off one item of clothing." Every team should have not only its own colors and logo, but its own pattern. Minimalism looks to be the future.

Piping, striping, detail, and "fifty shades of gray" will forever be linked to the early 2010s in NHL lore. Finland's new World Cup "SUOMI" chest-banner is the future (without the Adidas stripes).

The more we get angry about the potential Adidas stripes on NHL jerseys, the less likely Adidas will put them on the jerseys...thus, we'll see less detail in future hockey jersey design.

I rest my case.

 

Thank you for resting it. It seemed tired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, elliott said:

 

you can throw out all the adjectives in the thesaurus if you want, but come on.... i'm seeing some complete overreactions to designs that are overall, pretty clean, crisp, representative of their respective teams, and.... good. not INCREDIBLE, but good. sure they didnt take too many risks but sometimes it takes balls to go in an ultra-simplistic direction. i know everyone and their mother on this board thinks that they can come up with better designs on the little concepts forum around here, but i guarantee that if you were behind the scenes and on the teams that designed these, you'd be far more hesitant to be so critical. Lol, just tell people who worked through the design process here that the jerseys are "trash heaps" to their face. And then try to have a rational conversation and see if they take you seriously. I'd love to be on a fly on the wall for that interaction.

 

Clean & crisp =/= good. I make a plain white jersey clean and crisp, doesn't mean it's good hockey design. Not a single one of these jerseys is good. When the best one has a pattern that is put on track pants means what you have done deserves to be in the trash. I guarantee it would be fairly easy to belittle a bunch of graphic design grads who've had nothing to do with actual hockey jersey design. It doesn't matter if they take me seriously or not because after what they just created, their credibility was all but lost. 

 

1 hour ago, elliott said:

Adidas is not going to change very much when they "take over" the NHL jerseys in 2017. they already own reebok, hopefully you realize that. all under the same umbrella. plus youre already seeing what adidas is going to "do" to the NHL in the stadium series unis. look at colorado.... bold, clean, thick lines... blocks of constrasting color used effectively, sure the numbers are way too big on the stadium series unis but that's pretty much having the NHL saying "yeah, make them 150% bigger and we will be good to go". design is pretty tasteful there. adidas is not going to touch any of the classic uniforms like the original six and such, maybe, across the league, they will put a tiny touch of the triple stripe on the sleeve cuff, pants, or bottom of the socks (that's more for their own brand recognition and unfortunately they tend to do that in soccer and basketball too but i'd argue it's not nearly as :censored:ty looking as the strange patches of upper-arm color on Nike's olympic offerings). I'd predict that the most drastic things that they are going to do are take EDGE cluster:censored:s like the Avalanche and just make them more "stadium-series-y". Maybe they will do the same to calgary, pittsburgh, ottawa, teams that got templated and desperately need some T.L.C.... Not many people would argue that the senators EDGE template would look way better if they got "re-templated" to the jerseys that just got released for world cup. instead of their weird diagonal lines it would just be clean vertical stripes on the arms. 

 

Seriously is every here Nostradamus? Everyone keeps saying what's going to happen when absolutely no one here actually knows. So please everyone stop acting like they do. CCM was acquired by Reebok in 2004 so when the EDGE system came into place they were also under the same umbrella yet look how that turned out. The Colorado Stadium Series jerseys were the only ones I actually liked, but you're not looking past that. Please tell me what about those jerseys were unique. I'd love to hear. And then you keep going on about how Adidas will make the league more Stadium-Series-like yet if you read any of my past posts you'd know I basically hate them all. 

 

1 hour ago, elliott said:

It's just funny to see the reactions now, you probably weren't around for the 2007 EDGE travesty when all those jerseys were released, but that involved truly disparaging teams with nice uniforms. Blues, Flames, Penguins, Maple Leafs, Senators, Panthers, Stars, Oilers, etc, and to some extent Leafs, all ruined. Piping. Piping sucks. I don't see any piping in what's going down in modern NHL (adidas) design, in fact it seems like the 180 degree opposite. piping is the smallest strips of color you could possibly imagine, the new trend seems to be going big and bold with striping. not a bad thing. oh and guess what reebok (again, it's really Adidas, the company you seem to think is going to butcher the NHL) has been able to do for the past few years? they fixed all the problems with the edge :censored:. Blues-- amazing now. Predators-- still have piping, but better. Panthers-- got rid of piping, so, better. Coyotes-- their redesign i would say is more representative of what we will see in the future-- simple and slightly boring but not overly offensive. Oilers-- thank god they fixed that one. Leafs-- hem stripes got added back. Stars-- fixed! Flyers-- fixed! Penguins-- going in a throwback direction now, thank god.

 

"I don't see piping in the Adidas template so look's like they'll be great!" Basically the entire argument here along with you not knowing you agree with me.

 

1 hour ago, elliott said:

sure, the adidas stripes suck. but once you get past those, the designs are really not bad.

 

sorry for rambling but , TL;DR, nothing is ever going to be as egregious as the EDGE takeover of 2007 and NHL designs have gotten way, way, way better over the past decade.

 

simplicity is not a bad thing, people

 

Have you not being reading anything I've been saying? I don't care at all for the Adidas stripes, everyone else is. I actually don't mind. If anything they make the designs better. The bland plainness of the jerseys becomes less apparent with the 3 stripes. Simplicity is a bad thing when nothing is unique and uninspiring. It's actually a terrible thing. 

 

Do you also do tarot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TRoy, what don't you like about the designs besides the 3-stripes and the collar? You've said repeatedly that they are garbage, but never cared to explain why.

 

I honestly don't mind the jerseys, and that's my personal opinion. I'm not a fan of the two-tone blue Team Europe home, the boring Team USA home and I'm very on the fence about Team North America but I wouldn't say it's the worst design I've ever seen, it could have been better but it also could have been a lot worse. 

 

But because you don't like them doesn't mean "the future of hockey jerseys" is in the balance and because I like them doesn't mean Adidas will do great amazing things in 2017. All that it means is that you don't like these jerseys and I do. These World Cup jerseys tell us nothing about what we should expect in 2017. Like we don't know they aren't going yo overhaul and add their 3-stripes to everything, you don't know Adidas won't do a single thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TRoyConcepts said:

 

Sorry about that last comment, it wasn't meant to be an insult. I'm just getting frustrated with the design over the past year. With the Stadium Series, All-Star Game and now the World Cup, I've had enough. You can't just say what will happen in the future with absolute certainty. There's always the possibility of that they will do a league-wide re-design and that you can't just assume that not every jersey will have the three stripes.

 

 

Amazing how the 3 examples you chose are Original 6 teams and wouldn't change if you paid them. Not to mention only a sixth of those teams changed anything going through the EDGE system. And sure right now classic designs are all the rage, then you get Adidas come in with all their designs so far and then they choose they want to take a "modern" overly simplistic route, exactly what Reebok did.

 

 

The only idea of those 3 that aren't already being used is the 3 stripes and look how that's turning out. There was also no need to test it as no one wanted it i the first place. That's how you know it's not a test, it's the way it goes.

 

 

I thought this was hilarious. Of course Adidas doesn't take notes. Judging by the jerseys, that was confirmed. Euro 2016 jerseys? Adidas has almost always had 3 stripes on their jerseys, no matter the sport. I don't see how these jerseys have no impact on the NHL designs since Russia's jersey is just a copycat of Minny's SS jersey. This just shows that Adidas has already started to implement their crappy designs into the NHL.

 

 

Wow thanks Nostradamus. No, ads aren't happening for certain. Just because the KHL has ads doesn't mean the NHL will have. You seem to not understand what ads are for. Since you don't I'll explain it to you. They are to generate MONEY. If it wasn't already obvious, the NHL makes butt-loads more than the KHL. And yes, these are the worst designs of the past decade if not longer and I think you know that. See what I did there.

 

 

What does this have to do with anything? This is all under Reebok. I guarantee at least 5 teams will have Adidas' terrible cookie-cutter designs. At least Reebok's cookie-cutters were snowflake shaped instead of Adidas' circle.

maybe you just have had your head up your ass for the last year, or someone threw acid in your face and blinded you, but ill choose to believe you're just ignorant,  the points you are making are already proven wrong. bettman already said ads were very likely. if fans hate the idea behind believe than obviously ads will be nixed. no one in the major four north american sports has done it yet because they don't want to be THAT league. NBA and NHL are the only two that have flirted with the idea of ads. There is a reason it was called the Bridgestone Winter Classic and the Coors Light Stadium Series. Sponsorship's pay. yes, of course the NHL makes more money than the KHL, but the amount of money the NHL would make from ads would be ludicrous and a bad decision in the eyes of the owners to NOT do so.  Also, Russia's jersey isn't a ripoff of the minnisota ss jersey. the design is actually the same as it has been for years now. The Euro jerseys I am referring to are the jerseys that moved the stripes to the side. I actually don't know what your trying to do. Are you mimicking me because you're a child and can't concede when you're wrong? You're really coming off as a jackass elitist and arrogant person in this thread. Maybe that's just who you are, and hey man, that's your problem.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ieatstaples said:

TRoy, what don't you like about the designs besides the 3-stripes and the collar? You've said repeatedly that they are garbage, but never cared to explain why.

 

I honestly don't mind the jerseys, and that's my personal opinion. I'm not a fan of the two-tone blue Team Europe home, the boring Team USA home and I'm very on the fence about Team North America but I wouldn't say it's the worst design I've ever seen, it could have been better but it also could have been a lot worse. 

 

But because you don't like them doesn't mean "the future of hockey jerseys" is in the balance and because I like them doesn't mean Adidas will do great amazing things in 2017. All that it means is that you don't like these jerseys and I do. These World Cup jerseys tell us nothing about what we should expect in 2017. Like we don't know they aren't going yo overhaul and add their 3-stripes to everything, you don't know Adidas won't do a single thing.

TRoy won't be happy until he designs the jerseys himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Solaris said:

TRoy won't be happy until he designs the jerseys himself.

 

Could you like, be quiet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ieatstaples said:

TRoy, what don't you like about the designs besides the 3-stripes and the collar? You've said repeatedly that they are garbage, but never cared to explain why.

 

I honestly don't mind the jerseys, and that's my personal opinion. I'm not a fan of the two-tone blue Team Europe home, the boring Team USA home and I'm very on the fence about Team North America but I wouldn't say it's the worst design I've ever seen, it could have been better but it also could have been a lot worse. 

 

But because you don't like them doesn't mean "the future of hockey jerseys" is in the balance and because I like them doesn't mean Adidas will do great amazing things in 2017. All that it means is that you don't like these jerseys and I do. These World Cup jerseys tell us nothing about what we should expect in 2017. Like we don't know they aren't going yo overhaul and add their 3-stripes to everything, you don't know Adidas won't do a single thing.

 

I'm just gonna stop talking to you after this because you seem to take my venting as if I'm talking directly to you.

 

Canada - Plain. Way too much negative space. Needs more black. No hem anything. 6/10

 

Czech Republic - My god. Would atrocity be a suitable word for these? Stop trying to mimic the flag, it ever works. As shown with these jerseys. The logo isn't even good. 3/10

 

Europe - When has this ever worked? The colors aren't different enough to make enough contrast and what is the point of the navy on the sleeve? "Unifying nations like we unify two colors". bs 0/10

 

USA - The logo is nothing special and when has a single red stripe on a navy jersey ever looked good? Red and blue should never be touching on a jersey as long as it doesn't have an accent. I really don't mind the away at all. Home 3/10 Away 8/10

 

Finland - Don't have any problems here either, but it's the same as US but with a chest stripe. 8/10

 

U23 - Needs more orange/red. This pattern they have going on doesn't belong on a hockey jersey. Then again it has basically the only traditional striping. The away is god awful though. Home 7/10 Away 5/10

 

Russia - Better looking Minny rip-offs. Yoke should be red on the away. Text on the logo should be blue on the away as well. 7.5/10

 

Sweden - I love the detail on the logo, but the bare nakedness on this jersey is it's downfall. Doesn't help that the yellow clash takes away the hem outline. 6.5/10

Edited by Ice_Cap
dealt with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TRoyConcepts said:

 

I'm just gonna stop talking to you after this because you seem to take my venting as if I'm talking directly to you.

Sorry for trying to have a civilize debate instead of :censored: flinging and bashing other people's opinions. I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from and why you feel the way you feel. Like I said, feel free not to like the jerseys but you cannot claim that these World Cup jerseys are a glimpse of what we will see in 2017. It may or it may not. Why can't you just leave it at that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Taylor Roy's right. These jersey designs have been going in the hole. Unless the jerseys have been throwback inspired, they've been awful. ie: The Arizona Coyotes, and these new WCofH jerseys. These designs are "pushing" the envelope, but failing. Ads have been reported to have been coming and denied. Side panels on a hockey jersey also look awful. These Adidas stripes exemplify it. 

 

And if people start saying that things like side stripes, and half collars are "ok" and we'll get through it, then eventually everything will become like that, because no one will care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ieatstaples said:

Sorry for trying to have a civilize debate instead of :censored:flinging and bashing other people's opinions. I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from and why you feel the way you feel. Like I said, feel free not to like the jerseys but you cannot claim that these World Cup jerseys are a glimpse of what we will see in 2017. It may or it may not. Why can't you just leave it at that?

 

You just described a debate....

 

And no I'm not gonna leave it at that because that's basically what I've been saying this entire time. YOU guys are the ones who keep saying that there is 100% without a doubt chance that nothing will change. I'm saying you can't prove that nor do you have anything to prove me wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, chcarlson23 said:

I think Taylor Roy's right. These jersey designs have been going in the hole. Unless the jerseys have been throwback inspired, they've been awful. ie: The Arizona Coyotes, and these new WCofH jerseys. These designs are "pushing" the envelope, but failing. Ads have been reported to have been coming and denied. Side panels on a hockey jersey also look awful. These Adidas stripes exemplify it. 

 

And if people start saying that things like side stripes, and half collars are "ok" and we'll get through it, then eventually everything will become like that, because no one will care.

 

This is exactly what I'm trying to point out. By all of you just being "ok" with these, we will continue to get it. That's why I may be over-exaggerating. Eventually by everyone being ok with two stripes on a jersey and maybe some cuffs, they will eventually ween out the traditional designs. As a jersey designer, I don't want to see that. The whole point of being a jersey designer is being creative. That's probably why I'm more enthusiastic about this issue than others.

 

also, I actually like Arizona's jersey. It looks fine, but this is just more my aesthetic. I really like black uniforms. I don't think there's anything good or special about the design though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TRoyConcepts said:

I'm saying you can't prove that nor do you have anything to prove me wrong.

 

And neither do you, my angry friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.