The Molson True North Cup (pond hockey)

JCRGraphix

Here's a little taste of the media guide. This is from the part on the old-timers tourney...

magazinetaste.png

Quebec's pretty strong in the crease!

Great work! Lots of great symbolism!

Keep up

It Should Be Lawful for the Queen of Hockey Land, by and with the Advice and the Consent of the Sinners and the House of Pain, to Make Laws for Pucks, Hot Dogs and Good Government...

I can't wait to see this whole thing.

-Ontario - love it

-Quebec - not sure, I think the sash throws me off. It may be the template. The Fleur may be better completely above the word.

-Alberta - I feel like this is too much Oilers. I know the oil industry is there, but the blue, orange, AND red seems like a lot. Also the logo seems somewhat generic. I think the coat of arms may even work as a great crest on a white jersey with nice striping.

-BC - I feel like the main logo is a little uninspired. Maybe some stuff that looks like a totem pole? The jersey is alright, there may be too many stripes going around. Also the number outline on the back should be thicker so it's easier to read.

I don't comment much, but i feel like you have a really good idea here and thought I'd try and help you kill it. Can't wait for more!

Thanks for the feedback! Here are the next few pages...

89.png

1011.png

1213.png

1415.png

I was expecting green and blue for BC, but was pleasantly surprised. The black looks really good, and the crest is great.

Team Alberta however I would suggest a blue and gold colour scheme. It fits with the province and it represents both local teams to a degree.

Canada should do this! I mean it looks alot of fun to see every best player playing for his province team and compete for the True North Cup! Same time they could use this event to determine which players for Team Canada

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

Archived