Sign in to follow this  
MCH925

Super Bowl XLIX logo Concept

GFuTR6F.png

I'm not sure how good this is, it's my first logo so hit me up on this. I incorporated a lot of Arizona into it. Something about it doesn't feel right.

the shadow is extremly weird slant it or something

this is better than bland Super Bowl logo NFL has been using for last few years it's time for NFL stop using bland Super Bowl logo

I like some elements going here, but what feels off about it is the balance and composition. I'll throw down some tips for ya:

~Your logo is very squarish which doesn't work out for the long rectangular form of the roman numeral. You should move up the bottom portion of the mountains too better frame the numeral.

~The shadow at the bottom is a bit tacky to begin with and stretches the logo too vertically. I'd reincorporate the idea into something more like a drop-shadow.

~The text elements are a bit detached from each other within the space. The word 'Super Bowl' should be closer to the numeral, or maybe fitted into the sun if ya felt like playing with the space a bit. Also, the location and year should either be left out or nudged beneath the numeral, not shoved into the corner.

~The outlines on the numeral are too thin and stand out poorly in a logo with otherwise broad features. Thicken them up to help the numbers pop against the brown background.

I hope this could help your logo feel more 'right'.