Ask A Moderator

Yeah, seems to be a glitch in the Matrix. If you'd gotten a warning, you would have received a message; I believe you have to acknowledge it before you can do anything else on the boards, even. It's a new system to the board, so I'm sure there are some bugs. Yay, software. *heh*

I was able to edit your points back to 0 via the admin panel, so all should again be right with the cosmos.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

In the concepts section specifically, I've noticed that some of the OP's posts are being edited and say something along the lines of "don't bump up your own posts." I assume all they had written was 'bump' and nothing more. I thought this type of thing was acceptable, or am I missing something?

spacer.png

It's a gray area. Sometimes, it's ok to give a bump after a couple of days, if you're still looking for feedback. Doing it only a few hours after the last post, though, is needless.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

how many comments until you get a fantasy league or be able to change member title under your avatar

At 500 you can change your member title and apply for a fantasy league if you've been a member for over 6 months.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

But I think that should only be the case if you're posts add value, not made solely to raise post count like Ilfhockey's are. :P

Yes, but you won't get accepted if you act like an a$$ (as I found out).

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

What is the "warning points" as I just noticed the "0" under my profile name today?

It's how many times you've been warned by a mod. If it gets high enough, they will suspend/ban you.

In case I got something wrong, you should skim the past couple of pages. I guarantee a better answer will turn up

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

But I think that should only be the case if you're posts add value, not made solely to raise post count like Ilfhockey's are. :P

Yes, but you won't get accepted if you act like an a$$ (as I found out).

Or you could always just join a league on ESPN or Yahoo. Sites with dedicated fantasy sports.

• Like 2

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

How do you add images to your posts? I have my pictures in photobucket but when I click the "image" button the image properties box pops up, I enter the URL, but am unable to click the "ok" button. Is this just happening to me or are others experiencing this problem too?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.