Ask A Moderator

1 hour ago, Cosmic said:

^^^ I've had that when I sign in on a new device, but it's not a ongoing problem.

Its still happening. Third day

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

For me I sign in anonymously on both the computer and phone (that way you trick the profile to thinking it's not signed-in on any devices but in reality it's on both). 

It it took me a try or two to settle it out where both profiles are signed-in, but it works for me now. I've only signed-in on my account on two devices so I don't know about a third but I'd imagine it would work similarly. 

I'm signed in on a couple of different laptops, my phone, at least one desktop, and a generic tablet.  Every now and then it goes through a stretch of wanting a sign in on each item, and seems to repeat for a few days. That hasn't happened for awhile, though.

It's where I sit.

It's still going on.  Extremely frustrating. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Am I really the only one with this issue? It's so godsdamned annoying - even more so than the bull :censored: search "feature" and quote caching. 

30 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Am I really the only one with this issue? It's so godsdamned annoying - even more so than the bull :censored: search "feature" and quote caching. 

Absolutely not, sometimes I have to sign in twice in like one hour without even using another device in between. And agreed it's super annoying.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

yeah still doing it.  

Chris is the only person who can install forum updates. I think there's one available so I'll see if he can update it.

When in doubt contact Chris for forum bugs.

VmWIn6B.png

@CC97

I didn't realize there was an upgrade in progress - as of 3:06 PM, I"m still being logged off every time I switch a device.  I'm testing it with three devices on the same table and I'm seeing it log me off every time I refresh the page I was on before logging in on another device.

3 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

@CC97

I didn't realize there was an upgrade in progress - as of 3:06 PM, I"m still being logged off every time I switch a device.  I'm testing it with three devices on the same table and I'm seeing it log me off every time I refresh the page I was on before logging in on another device.

Same here, no change

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

If there's any way to fix the search function so clicking "next page" doesn't make it re-run the search and therefore make you wait 30 seconds, that would be great.  The way it currently works, it's not very useful to search and find if something's already been posted.

Site pages loading exceptionally slow using both wifi and lte, also logout issue still occurring. Seems to be browser agnostic. If there's any way to go back to how it was that'd be great. 

I don't know what happened in the update (Despite being logged on in 3 devices, I've never had the logout issue), but the pages are loading extremely slow. It took me about 2 mins for the page to load to here, with and without wifi.

EDIT: It also took me about 20-25 secs each to post this, and then edit it to say how long it took for the post to upload.

ExJworW.png

Board has been terribly slow loading-wise for ~36 hours or so at least.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Yeah I'm still being logged out all the time on every device.  Weird that no other invision board I frequent has this issue.

EDIT: page load times are back to normal at least.

EDIT2: posting still takes quite a while to save.

Legit question that I probably know the answer to- Is it cool to make a separate account for each device? 

Like "BBTV-iPhone", "BBTV-Tablet", "BBTV-PC1", etc?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.