Ask A Moderator

41 minutes ago, Clintau24 said:

What's with the influx of spam accounts creating calendar events? Think we got a dozen or so last night alone.

Didn't even see that was happening. Thanks for the heads up! We'll try to keep a closer eye on that in the future.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

Can we please get the "stadiums/arenas that need a renovation" thread restored to the Goldmine? It's been long enough since the events of the thread, and it kind of blows that such a fascinating board moment is inaccessible.

Done ?

• Like 2

VmWIn6B.png

On 7/22/2018 at 2:29 AM, SFGiants58 said:

Can we please get the "stadiums/arenas that need a renovation" thread restored to the Goldmine? It's been long enough since the events of the thread, and it kind of blows that such a fascinating board moment is inaccessible.

On this note, as a fairly new member of this board, thank you mods for adding all this new goodness to the Goldmine. It’s been truly enjoyable to read. 

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lilben777 said:

So how do I request a name change? Cause years ago I did the poll thing and geesh that was a  disaster concept I feel. I’ve been a member for over ten years and I’d say I’m in good standing.

There used to be an option to request with the board operations team (Chris and someone else I think) but it got too convoluted.

I like you have been a member for more than 10 (prob more than 15) and not really an Astros fan anymore like i was back in high school, but ive learned to embrace this moniker here and everyone recognizes it.  

2 hours ago, lilben777 said:

So how do I request a name change? Cause years ago I did the poll thing and geesh that was a  disaster concept I feel. I’ve been a member for over ten years and I’d say I’m in good standing.

See Item 18 of the FAQ.

VmWIn6B.png

Where is the FAQ?  Maybe I'm blind but I can't seem to locate it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

22 minutes ago, Atomic said:

How do you get to that?  I don't see a "faq" thread or link in this forum.  Is it so obvious that I'm missing it?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Oh Duh... just found it.

It's kind of burried in there - it's the last of the pinned topics, and is never bolded.  I think it's easy to overlook... but maybe that's just me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.