Ask A Moderator

On 1/5/2019 at 8:03 AM, goalieboy82 said:

is it just me or did the NBA 2018/2019 season thread disappear (in sports in general)

Coming to ask the same question. Where did it go?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

39 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Coming to ask the same question. Where did it go?

Yeah, I have no idea. A couple of other mods I've talked to can't answer that either. We'll look into it.

8 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

Yeah, I have no idea. A couple of other mods I've talked to can't answer that either. We'll look into it.

Cool thanks!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

31 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Cool thanks!

So, yeah ... after checking around, we have no idea what happened to that thread, and there doesn't seem to be a way to recover it. Internet goblins, maybe? Feel free to restart an NBA season thread, though.

10 hours ago, officeglenn said:

So, yeah ... after checking around, we have no idea what happened to that thread, and there doesn't seem to be a way to recover it. Internet goblins, maybe? Feel free to restart an NBA season thread, though.

its here:

Related image

• Like 1

so long and thanks for all the fish.

4 minutes ago, Oso said:

Hi. I am trying to upload the Altoona Curve's new logo/Allegheny Yinzer rebrand that I am trying to encorporate in my post about it. Can someone please notify me how to do so?

You can't upload images directly to the boards. You'll have to upload the image to a third-party hosting site such as Imgur, then copy the image address from there (make sure it ends in a raster file extension like .jpg or .png) and paste it into the reply box, where it should automatically embed in your post.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, dont care said:

What happened to allowing 48 hours or whatever for us to comment on people’s suspensions and bannings. I thought that’s why we got rid of the ban hammer thread

You’ll get your 48 hours once the votes come in.

• Like 1

VmWIn6B.png

• 4 weeks later...

I remember around the time of the last board update, a bunch of posts were deleted and a lot of people's post counts went down substantially. Was this reversed? I haven't visited here in a while but I swear I had far fewer...

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

15 minutes ago, BigBubba said:

I remember around the time of the last board update, a bunch of posts were deleted and a lot of people's post counts went down substantially. Was this reversed? I haven't visited here in a while but I swear I had far fewer...

I don't know if the post counts went exactly back to what they were before that last update, but they have been recalculated with updates a couple times over the past couple of years. 

On 3/4/2019 at 6:38 PM, NoE38 said:

I've brought this up before, but even after unchecking the box, I still automatically follow every thread I post in. Is there any other way to get rid of it or am I stuck like this?

Sorry for the delay. Which box have you unchecked?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.