Ask A Moderator

Actually, the entire site is messed up on my IE 8 machine. The search bar is in the middle of the main banner, the reply buttons are in the wrong place, and there are many other alignment issues. It could be my browser since it's work controlled and they could have put some update on that messses things up, but again, I'm not seeing this with any other site.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Actually, the entire site is messed up on my IE 8 machine. The search bar is in the middle of the main banner, the reply buttons are in the wrong place, and there are many other alignment issues. It could be my browser since it's work controlled and they could have put some update on that messses things up, but again, I'm not seeing this with any other site.

Fonts/Font size appears different to me too.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Fonts/Font size appears different to me too.

Same for me on Firefox.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Anyone else have GIGANTIC headers on the tops of each forum section?

Yep. Mine are gigantic and I have the weird big font.

Anyone else have GIGANTIC headers on the tops of each forum section?

Yep. Mine are gigantic and I have the weird big font.

I meant to say big. It won't let me edit my posts.

mcbqza.jpg

I have no idea where to put this question, so this seemed the most logical place. Why is it I can't start a new thread. I know I am new here, so does that have anything to do with it? Do I need to have a certain amount or replies before I am allowed to start a new thread? I get an error message everytime I have tried, and even when I tried to send a PM to one of the Admins I got the same message. I looked throug hthe help files, but I didn't see anything about being resticted from posting new threads. So can someone please help me?

i had the same question.

I have no idea where to put this question, so this seemed the most logical place. Why is it I can't start a new thread. I know I am new here, so does that have anything to do with it? Do I need to have a certain amount or replies before I am allowed to start a new thread? I get an error message everytime I have tried, and even when I tried to send a PM to one of the Admins I got the same message. I looked throug hthe help files, but I didn't see anything about being resticted from posting new threads. So can someone please help me?

I think you have to post 2 posts in other members threads until you are able to post your own thread. This is in place to thwart spammers from posting their own thread immediately

now i have the answer!

Ignoring the pedophile pictures to ask this...

Is there any way to bypass the mobile site? I'm using Chrome on Android yet I still get the mobile view even when requesting the desktop view of all sites.

VmWIn6B.png

How can i get a video clip as my avatar, like some people do?

You have to make an animated .gif out of the video clip and use that. Try something like GIFsoup.

Thank you again, Glen.

That's my problem (along with everyone else) with all of them. By not completing the collar it makes it 1 billion times sillier looking.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.