Ask A Moderator

You should be the one worrying. This board breaking european rules affects this board more than it does me. You should do a full deletion of this account

5 hours ago, Wizza said:

You should be the one worrying. This board breaking european rules affects this board more than it does me. You should do a full deletion of this account

It isn’t though. You wanting your account deleted doesn’t change that. There isn’t any private information on your account that could violate the regulation.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Guest Wizza said:

email definitely counts as personal info. 

16 hours ago, Guest Wizza said:

You have options here and none of them are "continue to argue."

• Like 2

BB52Big.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, so there may have already been a question asking this, but i do not really wanna read 117 pages of people asking the mods to ban someone, so i’ll just ask here. Do we need to make the logos ourselves, or can we use others logos with permison or credit to others? Also can we just straight up use clipart?

21 minutes ago, GoCubsGo said:

Ok, so there may have already been a question asking this, but i do not really wanna read 117 pages of people asking the mods to ban someone, so i’ll just ask here. Do we need to make the logos ourselves, or can we use others logos with permison or credit to others? Also can we just straight up use clipart?

You need to be a little more specific. What are you using the logos for? Concepts? Fantasy sports?

BB52Big.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if it's only me, or if this is even the right topic to post it, but did anyone else have their interface completely change today? I cant figure out how to insert images now so I can't even show what it looks like

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

2 minutes ago, Bruhammydude said:

I don't know if it's only me, or if this is even the right topic to post it, but did anyone else have their interface completely change today? I cant figure out how to insert images now so I can't even show what it looks like

https://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/115036-ccslc-board-technical-issues/?do=findComment&comment=3197331

• Like 1

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.