Ask A Moderator

I was curious - I think IP Board is capable of sending private messages with multiple members, wasn't sure if that was disabled on this board or not. I might be doing something wrong, not sure.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else seeing really slow load times? Seems like the last couple of days, the boards have been really laggy. For instance, I updated a post today and it took a solid 15-20 seconds to post, which I've never noticed before.

Yup. Both desktop and mobile.

VmWIn6B.png

Anyone else seeing really slow load times? Seems like the last couple of days, the boards have been really laggy. For instance, I updated a post today and it took a solid 15-20 seconds to post, which I've never noticed before.

Yup. Both desktop and mobile.

It seems like the ads are hanging up thread pages, because that's where it always slows down for me. Doesn't explain the mobile site, though (noticed that, too). Must be an IP.board issue.

From Google's Safe Browsing Diagnostics:

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for sportslogos.net

What is the current listing status for sportslogos.net?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 926 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 12 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-09-27, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-08-12.

Malicious software includes 8 trojan(s), 2 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 3 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 11 domain(s), including abcdon.info/, ddiqxrk.portrelay.com/, ikots.com/.

11 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including evrotravel1.ru/, celebritysextube.org/, thedatasoft.com/.

This site was hosted on 3 network(s) including AS14618 (AMAZON), AS16509 (AMAZON), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, sportslogos.net did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

Did the mobile site get a new layout?

The whole site got a makeover.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The main site looks heavily influenced by mobile. Is that what's served up if you have an iPad? It seems better optimized for touch.

I wish the thread name showed up in the tab instead of "SportsLogos.Net" forum. Otherwise, it's fine.

Any idea if we can do an easier pay/donate option?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.