Ask A Moderator

Maybe I'm just missing it, but am unable to find a 'Mark board as read' button. That was kind of a useful function during our last layout.

EDIT - Nevermind. Found it. Now called "Mark Community Read".

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

The main site looks heavily influenced by mobile. Is that what's served up if you have an iPad? It seems better optimized for touch.

I wish the thread name showed up in the tab instead of "SportsLogos.Net" forum. Otherwise, it's fine.

Any idea if we can do an easier pay/donate option?

It's awesome now on iPad. I have some issues with rich text in the fast-reply box, but I used to have to "pinch and zoom" in order to accurately touch the "view first unread" square on the left. Now there's enough of a target for a full finger or thumb.

I think the rich text thing is an iOS6 bug. The same thing was in one of the old iOSs and then was fixed in a point release.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

What's the deal with the little red or green number under our avatars (when point your mouse at a poster's name)?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this now the bug reporting topic?

It seems that the inline post editing function translates special characters into their HTML entities, so that you end up with things like & in your post instead of an ampersand.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.