Ask A Moderator

Is this now the bug reporting topic?

It seems that the inline post editing function translates special characters into their HTML entities, so that you end up with things like & in your post instead of an ampersand.

We also lost a few of the different characters that running a fantasy league that has a lot of Bosnians, Croats, and Serbs could use. ^_^

6fQjS3M.png

I'm having trouble changing my avatar. What's the deal? Never mind. I just had to keep resizing my picture. Tedious as all hell, but it worked.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

When I'm posting, is there a way to turn off auto-saving? Wouldn't be a problem were I using broadband, but I'm stuck with dialup, and posts that used to take five minutes tops have wound up taking me at least ten.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'm on my phone right now and accidentally clicked the button to use the normal version of the site. Now when I click the use mobile version button nothing is happening. Is this a common problem it its there anything else I can do to get back to the mobile version?

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I'm on Windows Phone 8 which uses Internet Explorer 10. On my phone, the site always loads the full version and I can't find an option to load the mobile one. Am I overlooking something?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I'm on Windows Phone 8 which uses Internet Explorer 10. On my phone, the site always loads the full version and I can't find an option to load the mobile one. Am I overlooking something?

It's all the way at the bottom of the page. It eventually went back to the mobile site for me sometime last night.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I have the same problem when that happens. If I want it back, I have to clear history/cache and completely close the app then re-open.

This happens to me once in a while. Pain in the ass getting it back to mobile sometimes.

This has been an issue since day one of the new forum - when using Chrome and typing in the fast reply box, it seemingly randomly just moves your cursor, so half your word gets typed six words back and you have to go back and re-type everything. Doesn't happen with ie.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Just curious: are the problems we're noting CCSLC problems or board software problems? I'm wondering how board software can possibly keep up with rapidly changing browser development, or if it's browsers that are breaking things.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.