Ask A Moderator

I havent had any problems with the regular site, butI have had numerous issues with the mobile site such as the reply feature not working, spoilers not showing, and the button at the top right of the page not working.

Same. The mobile site is a piece of crap now.

mcbqza.jpg

On the mobile i wish they had the page number or go to last page option. If there's a thread that's numerous pages long you just want to see the most recent stuff, it automatically takes it to the newest post you've seen, which could be many many pages back and you just have to keep hitting next page over and over again.

I'm on Windows Phone 8 which uses Internet Explorer 10. On my phone, the site always loads the full version and I can't find an option to load the mobile one. Am I overlooking something?

Have you tried tapping the three dots at the bottom to pull up the menu > settings > Website Preference?

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

When you view a profile.

I don't know how much more straight forward I can say it.

What exactly is a "profile" though? Is that just member profiles, or does that include threads and such? I dont believe I have viewed member profiles 6,000 times.

When you view a profile.

I don't know how much more straight forward I can say it.

What exactly is a "profile" though? Is that just member profiles, or does that include threads and such? I dont believe I have viewed member profiles 6,000 times.

When you click on someone's name, that's their profile. You haven't viewed 6,000 profiles, people have viewed yours 6,000 times.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I was posting on the mobe site and I accidentally clicked on the "Full Version" button. Now when I try to click on the "Use Mobile Version" button I just get redirected to the top of the page. Is there some other way to access the mobile version? The standard version is a bit unwieldy on a smart phone.

• 2 weeks later...

The changing username function hasn't worked for, like, 1.5 years now. Either you're stuck with your current ID, or you'd have to create a new account and start from scratch.

Which opens you up for banning through secondary accounts.

Ya gotta put a name change through the mods/admins

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.