Ask A Moderator

Might be my computer being weird, but for some reason I'm unable to put line breaks in my posts. If I try and hit the enter/return key absolutely nothing happens. Anyone else having this?

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

[*media*] VIDEO URL [*/media*]

With the *s removed

I just paste the URL. No media tags at all.

Anyone know how the foreign document spammer posted in the fantasy sports forums? I thought you had to have over a certain amount of posts to even have them visible.

He probably has enough posts. He's been spamming all the other boards too.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Anyone know how the foreign document spammer posted in the fantasy sports forums? I thought you had to have over a certain amount of posts to even have them visible.

I think they're visible to all members. You just have to have enough posts to be taken seriously or apply for leagues there.

So I'm trying to update (or at least polish) my profile, the one people see when posting. Recently, I got awarded the "Longest Post of the Day" for a post on the Gear Grinder section (Lounge), and I want to put a link under my signature to direct to my posting which got me that award, just like other people have URL link redirects for their awards on the CCSLC.

How do I do this? I'm having some trouble setting this up.

Type in longest post of the day in the signature edit bit and then highlight it.

then click on the link button and enter your link. But to get it to go to the actual post. go to where it says /page_st_number# on the link and change the number before the # to the post number

It should work.

I seem to be having trouble getting back to the mobile view on my phone. Whenever I tap the "Use Mobile Version" on the bottom of the site it just goes to the top of the page I'm on. Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Edit: Just worked, don't know how I did it.

IEI5Tg1.png

So I'm trying to update (or at least polish) my profile, the one people see when posting. Recently, I got awarded the "Longest Post of the Day" for a post on the Gear Grinder section (Lounge), and I want to put a link under my signature to direct to my posting which got me that award, just like other people have URL link redirects for their awards on the CCSLC.

How do I do this? I'm having some trouble setting this up.

You understand that longest post of the day isn't a good thing, right?

BB52Big.jpg

I seem to be having trouble getting back to the mobile view on my phone. Whenever I tap the "Use Mobile Version" on the bottom of the site it just goes to the top of the page I'm on. Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

How did you create/Where did you get the images of your Angles, Ducks, and SMU Mustangs' trophies in your sig? Thanks.

How did you create/Where did you get the images of your Angles, Ducks, and SMU Mustangs' trophies in your sig? Thanks.

?

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

?

Monkeypower, as well as other members on here, have championship banners of different teams displayed in their signature. I am curious as to where they got it/how they did it. I wanted to add my teams in my signature.

?

Monkeypower, as well as other members on here, have championship banners of different teams displayed in their signature. I am curious as to where they got it/how they did it. I wanted to add my teams in my signature.

What he was referring too:

Angels not Angles.

?

What he was referring too:

Angels not Angles.

?

-------------------------

Anyways, here.

How do I start another page of a recent topic I created?

Ummmm....what? A thread gets a new page every 20 posts, OP included (though I believe this can vary by your settings)

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

My roomate wants to make an account on the boards but i don't know if its allowed (we'd be using the same IP address, and with the whole Cody thing you guys might think i made two) Mods...... is it allowed?

spacer.png

Not a question, but a suggestion. The mobile version of the site really needs a way to jump to the last page of a thread, or jump to any page for that matter.. I'm sure this has already been touched on, but I'm just friendly-ly suggesting it again.

Agreed. Used to be able to. Now if you want to go to the last pages of a thread you haven't read in awhile, you either have to flip through every page since your last visit or create a reply soley for the purpose of getting to the end. Neither one is really a good option.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.