Ask A Moderator

My roomate wants to make an account on the boards but i don't know if its allowed (we'd be using the same IP address, and with the whole Cody thing you guys might think i made two) Mods...... is it allowed?

Shouldn't be an issue. You're not creating a second account to bypass a punishment.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

My roomate wants to make an account on the boards but i don't know if its allowed (we'd be using the same IP address, and with the whole Cody thing you guys might think i made two) Mods...... is it allowed?

Shouldn't be an issue. You're not creating a second account to bypass a punishment.

ok thanks he'll probably make it tonight

spacer.png

Can't you just press the little star icon? Works for me, even on threads where I've read the most recent post.

Doesn't for me. I did it with the Coyotes thread and STILL had to click trough about 20 pages to get to the end.

Turns out I was wrong about that. I don't know why I thought I was able to.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

[*media*] VIDEO URL [*/media*]

With the *s removed

That doesn't work for me. It just makes some screwed up link.

Remove the "s" from the https part of the URL.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• 3 weeks later...

Not totally sure if this is the right place to put this but I've been having some trouble figuring out a forum how-to. Specifically, how do I change the title of a topic I have created? I know it is possible since I see other titles change but I've looked everywhere I can think of and haven't been able to figure out how to do it.

Thanks!

Not totally sure if this is the right place to put this but I've been having some trouble figuring out a forum how-to. Specifically, how do I change the title of a topic I have created? I know it is possible since I see other titles change but I've looked everywhere I can think of and haven't been able to figure out how to do it.

Thanks!

Edit the first post of the topic you created. You should have the option to change the title of the topic there.

I seem to be having trouble getting back to the mobile view on my phone. Whenever I tap the "Use Mobile Version" on the bottom of the site it just goes to the top of the page I'm on. Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Edit: Just worked, don't know how I did it.

How did you create/Where did you get the images of your Angles, Ducks, and SMU Mustangs' trophies in your sig? Thanks.

?

Monkeypower, as well as other members on here, have championship banners of different teams displayed in their signature. I am curious as to where they got it/how they did it. I wanted to add my teams in my signature.

What he was referring too:

Angels not Angles.

I am actually referring to the following. I've noticed members on this board have specific team's championship trophy banners in their signatures. My curiosity is how it is possible to make them or if there is a site where they can be acquired. Research has informed me that a member hand makes them, and that they are available on request.

My apology for any confusion I caused you with my question! I should have been more specific and clear with what I was trying to find. Thank you for trying to help out.

I seem to be having trouble getting back to the mobile view on my phone. Whenever I tap the "Use Mobile Version" on the bottom of the site it just goes to the top of the page I'm on. Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

How did you create/Where did you get the images of your Angles, Ducks, and SMU Mustangs' trophies in your sig? Thanks.

?

Monkeypower, as well as other members on here, have championship banners of different teams displayed in their signature. I am curious as to where they got it/how they did it. I wanted to add my teams in my signature.

Angels not Angles.

I am actually referring to the following. I've noticed members on this board have specific team's championship trophy banners in their signatures. My curiosity is how it is possible to make them or if there is a site where they can be acquired. Research has informed me that a member hand makes them, and that they are available on request.

My apology for any confusion I caused you with my question! I should have been more specific and clear with what I was trying to find. Thank you for trying to help out.

FGM was referring to your misspelling of Angels. That is what's with his '?'. Had nothing to do with the banners. You didn't get why he put the '?' and I was simply clarifying.

?

Angels not Angles.

FGM was referring to your misspelling of Angels. That is what's with his '?'. Had nothing to do with the banners. You didn't get why he put the '?' and I was simply clarifying.

Bingo.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

So I'm trying to update (or at least polish) my profile, the one people see when posting. Recently, I got awarded the "Longest Post of the Day" for a post on the Gear Grinder section (Lounge), and I want to put a link under my signature to direct to my posting which got me that award, just like other people have URL link redirects for their awards on the CCSLC.

How do I do this? I'm having some trouble setting this up.

You understand that longest post of the day isn't a good thing, right?

Do I care if other people care that the "Longest Post" ribbon has no merit? Nope, not phased by other's opinions. This is just a start. A morale booster. I know everyone's gunning for those "Post of the Day" title belts. This is just something to polish on my profile for right now.

Can't you just press the little star icon? Works for me, even on threads where I've read the most recent post.

Doesn't for me. I did it with the Coyotes thread and STILL had to click trough about 20 pages to get to the end.

Turns out I was wrong about that. I don't know why I thought I was able to.

No, wait, you can. Just press on the date at the bottom of each thread "tab".

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

?

Angels not Angles.

No problem. Thank you for the clarification.

OK, what's up with quotes? Anybody noticing how the username/date/time don't appear when you quote a post?

Same, plus the little icon beside the name of the website on the tab at the top of the screen is like a blue square with a v in it.

f_icon.png and that appears beside the forum topics (like concepts, general design) rather than the CCSL logo with the C star and leaf.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.